SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I clear the Legendary Souls mode I will unlock more parts and objects for CaS...??? Does anybody know something?

Algol can be fought in extra route for arcade to unlock

Xiba/natsu get their weapons when you first fight them in story mode episode 15
Nightmare Episode 11

As per lemon and stormwing, Algol can be unlocked in Arcade Extra route on normal settings.

I tried this method after being unable to encounter him in quick battle despite searching aroung 200 times. I encountered him in arcade extra route on first try; after beating him once here, he was unlocked.

I will note, I was level 20 at this time.

there's nothing more to unlock (like CaS equipment) after level 53?

By the way, Algol can be unlocked in the Arcade Extra Route, found on stage 5 with Maxi
Confirmed Master Weapons to be unlocked at level 25

If I clear the Legendary Souls mode I will unlock more parts and objects for CaS...??? Does anybody know something?
From what I've seen so far, all the equipment unlocks are tied directly to level advancement. It doesn't seem to matter how or where you level-up.

HappyColour said:
Algol can be unlocked in Arcade Extra route on normal settings.
I tried the Extra Route in Arcade on the easiest setting and Algol did not appear. Does it require trying it at normal difficulty, or is it random?

I can't stand the grind in this iteration of SC. .-. I don't know how some of you can tolerate it, already at such high levels... and this is coming from an MMORPG player. D:

I've found Algol on 5th stage with Maxi in EASY mode, maybe the character chosen is relevant; by the way, a full list of all the CaS part with the respective level needed http://www.gamespot.com/soulcalibur-v/forum/is-there-a-list-or-faq-of-all-the-cas-parts-61841815/

Seems that the last equipment need level 52, so, if the joke weapons are unlocked at level 53 there's no need to level further...unlesse there's something other to unlock that we don't know

I can't stand the grind in this iteration of SC. .-. I don't know how some of you can tolerate it, already at such high levels... and this is coming from an MMORPG player. D:
I understand what you mean, but at least, even in the previous games you have to collect points to exchange with the weapons and the equipmente (in broken destiny you have to gain all the honors too, that's really hard -.-); and by the way, you need only to complete the easy arcade mode to get at least 800 points, enough to get at least one level up (at least until liv ~30+, that require 1200), so, not so bad at the end

Edit: It seems there's something other to unlock, some stikers, emblems, patterns and a rumored egyptian style set over level 62, still needs conferm

Yea I've done easy arcade to 23. :/ I'm disappointed because this is the only way to get a decent amount of exp... grinding-doing the same thing over and over. :( More reason to have had better side modes.

Thanks for that link!

From what I've seen so far, all the equipment unlocks are tied directly to level advancement. It doesn't seem to matter how or where you level-up.

I tried the Extra Route in Arcade on the easiest setting and Algol did not appear. Does it require trying it at normal difficulty, or is it random?

Oh, Thank you very much, for your help...!!! :)

Anyone knows if Nightmare and Sieg costumes from SCIV are unlockable and what are the requisites?

Anyone knows if Nightmare and Sieg costumes from SCIV are unlockable and what are the requisites?

Was just gonna ask this. I saw SC4 Sieg in Legendary Souls mode and thought, "Well damn you Namco, your CPU can use it but not us?" And then I saw someone in Quick Match as SC4 Sieg and was like "Okay, what the HELL."

easily worse imo
ahh what am i going to do, the easy opponents dont appear in my quick match anymore...

Yeah It is worse, the ony way it is better is you knew when it was over. Online player matches are pretty good for leveling up. Except when I joined a room that said "casual for leveling up" I won like 7 in a row with ZWEI and got booted... I suck with ZWEI too... actually I just kinda suck in general.

Yeah It is worse, the ony way it is better is you knew when it was over. Online player matches are pretty good for leveling up. Except when I joined a room that said "casual for leveling up" I won like 7 in a row with ZWEI and got booted... I suck with ZWEI too... actually I just kinda suck in general.
it's considered a courtesy to skip a match after winning 3 in a row. just sayin xD
but yeah, i'm pretty much eating people with Tira on player matches... my win rate is 95% because i took Viola a few times. but if you win too often people ragequit so ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back