SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
For going from 98 to 99, all I got was 2 stickers, 1 big sticker, some new Chinese characters and some backgrounds. I haven't been keeping track of titles, so I'm not sure what title I got from it.

@Baldulf Nope, I don't even think the characters 1P costume parts are unlocked, let alone the 2P ones. Namco, I am disappoint.

@Krusiv You get anywhere from 90 to 120 exp per battle doing the quick battle with mitsurugi, usually around 110.
It's ironic that they go from 2P only in SCIV, then 2P and 1P in SC:BD, and then neither in SCV. wtf?

It's ironic that they go from 2P only in SCIV, then 2P and 1P in SC:BD, and then neither in SCV. wtf?

I quess we're really seeing that rushed deadline taking form here. I think it's good that they clearly used that little time they had to work on the core gameplay mechanics, but I would have gladly waited another six months if it would have meant that there wouldn't be a lot of these small omissions. I just would have (who wouldn't?) loved to see this game be really packed with content.

The Female CAS parts for 160 MSP....... wtf did I pay for? I don't even see anything new beyond 3-5 items..................... they gave nothing.

^ I have that stage, I got it before level 50 but I'm really not sure exactly when. Sorry.

Ah never mind. I just unlocked that stage, once you get it on level 25 its unlocked along with a title and a few CAS stuff, can't remember what they were tho unfortunately.

Two bucks for unlockables should be a lot.
Agreed, for something as small as that which adds no value to the gameplay, it should either cost less, or have more in the pack. All of the stuff in that pack was already on the disk btw, we should have gotten it for free.

Not gonna bother reading through the whole thread, but the initial post about unlocking Algol through quick match is incorrect. In addition to beating story mode and being level 12, you need to obtain a 3-win streak on any combination of AIs, and only then will you be able to find Teramos/Algol by searching for Europe/intermediate.

Everyone says Algol appears at lvl 13, but I cannot find him...
In Quick Battle, change Search Criteria to...

Area: Europe
Opponent Strength: Intermediate
Battle Record Status: New Opponents First

Then keep refreshing the list until you see a player named TERAMOS.
when does the February 5th stuff come out? I don't see it on PS store.
I don't know. I was just following what FightersGeneration reported a while ago:

www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/sc5customization.htm

For playing some characters a lot, I got titles like "Soul of Aeon/Xiba..." Anyone know how often you have to play a character to get these titles?
Also, are there any characters that don't give a title? I don't want to play Elysium, Edge Master, Devil Jin... a bunch of times if they don't give a title. I got "Soul of Pyrrha Omega" so I'm certain there's a "Soul of Alpha Patroklos."

*THIS ShOULD BE THE FASTEST WAY TO LVL52*

pick aeon in quick battle,
look for bloodyfrosty under easy
spam 66K to ring him out

*it should take only 3 to 5 seconds to ring him out every round*

this is definitely faster than arcade because by selecting rematch you don't have to re-load the next match

*beat him exactly 389 times* and you'll be at lvl53

i did it while waiting for laundry, so maybe... 2 and a half hours?
and i was watching the boshy stream on floe too LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back