SCV Story Speculation/Discussion

Before a mod comes along and happily nukes the thread, I'm not gonna ask for details, as straight people make me uneasy with their bedroom antics XD
That said I'm pretty submissive myself so I know what you mean ^_^

Pyrrha's 20 years old and doesn't know she's an Alexandra. She doesn't remember anything about her family or her mother. She finds Sophitia's sword and shield and goes off to fight for some reason. Sophitia is apparently dead.

Oooo! They made Pyrra seem like this innocent little girl! Oooo if she's evil then that would make it very interesting... i'll probably:

According to the Japanese site, reading through Patroklos's bio under family "ピュラは幼い頃にさらわれ、行方不明" or in other words Pyrrha was kidnapped in her infancy and is unaccounted for. According to Pyrrha's bio under family it claims she "家族と呼べる存在はいない", or as I think it means has no family or loved ones.

Before a mod comes along and happily nukes the thread, I'm not gonna ask for details, as straight people make me uneasy with their bedroom antics XD
That said I'm pretty submissive myself so I know what you mean ^_^

just found it appropriate to quote on the "straight people make me uneasy with their bedroom antics" comment xD

anywho, dah duh-dah sophies kids. from what ive been hearing, sophie IS the new nightmare (since nightmare got kinda dismembered in every ending but his own), and the whole "goodbye mother" thing could be him kinda going after the evil sword to quote unquote save his mother from it by defeting it at its own game, since tira took his sister under SE control, and SE kinda obliterated (or took over, if i have the permission to predict such bad-assery), which would explain him surrounded in flames in the trailer xD

Oooo! They made Pyrra seem like this innocent little girl! Oooo if she's evil then that would make it very interesting... i'll probably:

*Quoted for awesomeness*
Thank you for that... I don't know how I existed with out knowledge of this. LoL

Anyway... Wait, what was the topic of this thread? Oh yeah. If Sophie = Nightmare and Pyrrha is Soul Edge's new enforcer, you'd think Pyrrha would see Sophi-mare and be like "She looks like a hot, bad ass version of me with a ridiculously large claw!" Just more inclined to think Sophie is dead. Otherwise, I don't think Soul Edge would have a tight hold on her if she's seeing her daughter every day. She gets power defending her children and all. :\

post-303-1278306520.jpg

MOE~

But yeah, she basically looks like a moe version of Cassandra.

According to the Japanese site, reading through Patroklos's bio under family "ピュラは幼い頃にさらわれ、行方不明" or in other words Pyrrha was kidnapped in her infancy and is unaccounted for. According to Pyrrha's bio under family it claims she "家族と呼べる存在はいない", or as I think it means has no family or loved ones.

Would explain her slighly wimpy stabs and unusually guard, cowering with shield over face. She maybe a born fighter just not a well trained one. My bets on the Gods meddling telling Pyrrha to go wandering. Whose that god who was always telling sophitia to go places, pee behind trees, break soul edge, bath with other greek women oh and get married and spawn kids so we can have another game?

Yeah thats a plausible reading. Although I didnt want to try to translate the sentence because it's over my head, part of pyrrha's description seems to be thankful for an unnamed benefactor, which I speculate may be Hephaestus.

Hi im new here ...
Just wondering if phyraah got abducted by tira for 17 years and didn't now she had a family how did she get her moms sword and shield shouldn't she be using a ring blade like tira who abducted her .... and why are her clothes so nice shouldn't she have like some ugly tore up clothes

Back