SCV Story Speculation/Discussion

That would explain why she has the Omega Sword and Elk Shield, and being Pyrrha's benefactor is really the least Hephaestus could do after all the trouble he caused for the Alexandra family.
but dont you think between the seventeen years of being abducted she would've learned to use a sword already like tiras it just makes more sense

... Somebody needs to learn the story more carefully.
Sophie raised her, read into SC3 and SC4 Sophie and Tira more silly - Sophie's is the cannon one so emphasis on that but read both and you'll understand.

... Somebody needs to learn the story more carefully.
Sophie raised her, read into SC3 and SC4 Sophie and Tira more silly - Sophie's is the cannon one so emphasis on that but read both and you'll understand.
it was reveled that tira abducted pyrrha and lived without knowing that she had a family...know how couldve sophie rasied her if she dont know she has a family....he cleary said that tira abducted her

Am I the only one who's finding the cannon story so far REALLY wooly?
I hope they edit it before the end generally (touch wood).
That said, we don't know the full story yet anyhoo...

Am I the only one who's finding the cannon story so far REALLY wooly?
I hope they edit it before the end generally (touch wood).
That said, we don't know the full story yet anyhoo...
yeaa they shouldnt have really gave us so much details about he canon if there is so many gaps and holes in it they souldve waited

Just so long as it is fixed by release day I don't care - I'm just concerned they don't try to pull the 'Ok, just go with it - nobody reads this shit anyway' thing. Or to give it it's common name:
Blazblue syndrome.

According to her bio on the Japanese site, it suggests that Pyrrha's been moving from place to place. Meaning that she's been adopted by multiple families, only to either leave them or that they abandoned her.

It's likely that Sophitia was able to rescue Pyrrha at the cost of her own life and that she carried her mother's sword and shield with her wherever she went. It's also likely that she inherited her mother's power to hear the voices of the gods; probably creeping out the families that took care of her.

Soul Calibur 3's story for Tira is kind of bizarre in that it happens prior to Sophitia and Cassandra marching off to rescue Pyrrha and then from there, continues into SC4. Again, it's likely Sophitia was able to save Pyrrha at the cost of her own life and from there Pyrrha just ended up drifting from one house to another.

I'll try to summarize each game...

SE: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur for its powers.
SC: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur for its powers.
SC2: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur for its powers.
SC3: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur for its powers.
SC4: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur for its powers.
SC5: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge and Soul Calibur for its powers. (now they're short swords!)

I think that's pretty much how the story went, maybe I'm off with a few small details.

SE: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge.
SC: Everybody goes after the Soul Edge. Oh, look! It´s Soul Calibur!
SC2: Everybody goes after Soul Edge´s shards. Oh, look! It´s Soul Calibur!
SC3: Old wizard dude sets Nightmare after Siegfried in order to die. Oh, look! It´s Abyss!
SC4: Siegfried continues to duke it out with Nightmare. Oh, look! It´s a ghost dude!

Yeah, think of Siegfried as Griffith, and Schwarzwind as the Band of the Hawk... from Berserk.
Wow when you say it like that...It just blew my mind, how did I not see that.

Except he's Griffith who falls into evil wielding Gut's sword.

Well, I was looking at the official artwork of Pyrrah and couldn't help but notice...

The Alexandra girls all have similar takes on design. I can't help but just hypothesize in my head how Pyrrah, being the wanderer she is, got a hold of these accessories. I call her a wanderer because in the EGM issue I read today, I looked at her biography. "She has no-one to call family as she has lived her life a wanderer." Well, what was I supposed to think? Anyway.

Take a look at the sword in Pyrrah's official artwork and then look at Sophitia's and Cassandra's. Notice any similarities? Now, I understand that style of blade could have been considered popular in Ancient Greece, but still, look at the hilts. They are almost all 100% similar. I tried looking at older art of Cass and Sophi, but her sword is not a hand-me-down, no matter how much I want it to be. How could she have gotten her hands on this blade that seems to have an Alexandra-ish style to it?

Secondly, the pendant on her collar. Now look at Sophitia's belt. Same symbol, it looks like. Now, if she's a wanderer, how did she get her hands on an emblem that looks to be 100% similar to the one on her mother's belt, only smaller?

Thirdly(and lastly), her shield. Looks almost identical to one that Sophi uses. Possible hand-me down? Nope. Look at the outer edge of the shield: Silver as opposed to Sophi's gold. It also looks newer. I'm very curious as to where she acquired this.

Please, feel free to contemplate and suggest. I'm open to any and all explanations.

Reactions: ryu
I read it at Borders toda---yesterday. I didn't check the issue number, but it was not the online issue. A physical copy, so to speak. It did, however, have pretty much the exact same interview as in the online issue.

If the issue is still there on Friday, I'll pick it up.

Moved this into the Pyrrha forum. :)

As far as Pyrrha goes, we don't know too much about her yet. And I haven't read this article you mention, so I'm not sure about her wandering. Pyrrha got kidnapped, but we're not sure what exactly happened to her after that. She very well could have returned home in the past 17 years, and in the SC universe, the omega symbol on the shield could just be a regional thing. She also could have bumped into Cassandra.

Not having someone to call her family doesn't necessarily mean that she hasn't come into contact with them though. Just that she hasn't really developed a close relation with anyone that she can really call them their family. Considering how early it is, and with such little info, their could have been plenty of ways for her to get a hold of all that stuff.

But that's just my opinion. :P

Moved this into the Pyrrha forum. :)

As far as Pyrrha goes, we don't know too much about her yet. And I haven't read this article you mention, so I'm not sure about her wandering. Pyrrha got kidnapped, but we're not sure what exactly happened to her after that. She very well could have returned home in the past 17 years, and in the SC universe, the omega symbol on the shield could just be a regional thing. She also could have bumped into Cassandra.

Not having someone to call her family doesn't necessarily mean that she hasn't come into contact with them though. Just that she hasn't really developed a close relation with anyone that she can really call them their family. Considering how early it is, and with such little info, their could have been plenty of ways for her to get a hold of all that stuff.

But that's just my opinion. :P

Thanks very much for the move. I didn't see that until just after I submitted this thread. c:

Now, for what you said.
I'll definitely try to get the issue again because it was definitely a keeper, I just didn't have the money at the time. What I can remember from the bio, She's too embarrassed to say her weight(lol), she has a self-proclaimed fighting style(Athenian), and she's a wanderer. On the same page, I remember reading(from Pat's bio) that Sophitia was killed by a malfested and Rothion is also dead, though I can't remember from what. I'm thinking it was disease. Not sure.

That's true, she could have just come into contact with her family, but like I read in the bio, her parents are dead. Maybe she contacted Cass(somehow) and was given some things from her. It's a good theory and I definitely think yours is also very plausible. Thanks for the participation! c:

I think the person writing the story thought it would be clever to have her missing for many years so there's some drama between Patroklos and Pyrrha when they realize who eachother is. I think the guys designing her moves wanted her to be similar to Sophitia. I think the person designing her outfit thought it would be neat to have her costume take elements from Cassandra and Sophitia's outfits.

I don't think those 3 parties never really cared to make sure it made sense when looking at the bigger picture.

There's already bigger plotholes anyway. Like how Siegfried's ending in SC4 is supposed to be the canon ending... and then Namco ignores the fact that Siegfried and the entire world got crystalized.

No problem, keeping things organized is half my job. :)

I remember there was a japanese site that had a couple bios on it, but with a bad translation, all I really got from it is that sophi and Rothion are dead. So at least that seems to be consistent. (Hence why I mentioned Cass only). She MAY have met Rothion before he died. But really, it seems like Cass and Pat are her only living family at the moment, unless they reveal Cass is dead too.

Back