SCV Videos From SCR 2011 By TagYouRPregnant

TagYouRPregnant has been working hard to provide us with videos from the latest public build of Soulcalibur V which is being played this weekend at SoCal Regionals 2011. The videos show off the four newest characters to be revealed (Xiba, Aeon, Yoshimitsu, Cervantes), along with the second player outfits for the new and existing characters.

Also, tune in tonight at 8PM Eastern/5PM Pacific where Soulcalibur V will be streamed live from SoCal Regionals on Twitch TV, courtesy of Level Up Live and Namco Bandai Games.

YouTube
Stream

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the footage Tag, but where's the vids of Barry or Maximum playing? I hear they were trying out all this Maxi stuff and I wanted to see how it went.

Also, game MUST be hella fun. Barry flew to SoCal all the way from Canada just to play a DEMO of it. And everyone who plays it afterwards basically says fuck SC4 now lol.

I'm not sure was Barry the one on Maxi during the first exhibition match. That or Signia. It was one of them. But you can see it if you find Socal Regionals on the Level up streams. It is saved by now.

Okay then... why are the guys so averse to clothing this time around? Is it compensation for Ivy? Not... not that I mind of course :3

Thanks for all the footage Tag, but where's the vids of Barry or Maximum playing? I hear they were trying out all this Maxi stuff and I wanted to see how it went.

Also, game MUST be hella fun. Barry flew to SoCal all the way from Canada just to play a DEMO of it. And everyone who plays it afterwards basically says fuck SC4 now lol.

Yes it was that good that I flew 5000+ miles out and back to SoCal to play a demo!. I had an expensive camera and didn't know anyone very well so I couldn't record some of my matches.

I have some matches I captured and I'll be uploading over the week as upload speeds here in Canada suck ass (I truly envy American internet speeds -_-). I had a great time and it was cool meeting everyone. I'll see if I can post a link up to the vids when they are ready.

Yes it was that good that I flew 5000+ miles out and back to SoCal to play a demo!. I had an expensive camera and didn't know anyone very well so I couldn't record some of my matches.

I have some matches I captured and I'll be uploading over the week as upload speeds here in Canada suck ass (I truly envy American internet speeds -_-). I had a great time and it was cool meeting everyone. I'll see if I can post a link up to the vids when they are ready.

Damn, that's the official seal of approval right there!

Sorry Chris, I failed you on this, I didn't take any of the footage of Barry vs Maximum. I was mostly taking footage of the new characters.
And no...again...NO IVY. No one was using her that much at the event.
I noticed Barry was taking some footage as well so maybe he captured additional stuff that I didn't, who knows.

@Barry - Next time I'll hold it for you and record your matches! I'm a very trust worthy person. :)

Sorry Chris, I failed you on this, I didn't take any of the footage of Barry vs Maximum. I was mostly taking footage of the new characters.
And no...again...NO IVY. No one was using her that much at the event.
I noticed Barry was taking some footage as well so maybe he captured additional stuff that I didn't, who knows.

@Barry - Next time I'll hold it for you and record your matches! I'm a very trust worthy person. :)

You got yourself a deal!.

I'll also look into walking with a tripod next time as well since the camera does get heavy overtime.

Live streams

3 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Soul Cal Saturday!!! Get in here!!!
2 Viewers
IMMASOB
IMMASOB
1v1 randoms with superman
2 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78