SCV Voldo Revealed - Creepier Than Ever!

I love his CE,he does that pose at the beginning,were he greets his dead master Vercci.

Man that stage looks so beautiful. It looks like it's almost real! Epic! I also think that there were some people or animals behind the bars... DREAM!

Anyway, as for Pyrrha I guess that she's a combination or Soph and Cass, she has her own signature way of doing some stuff, so that means that Cass=poof and Soph, well she might have died...

As for Voldo, I know nothing of him so I'll just say that he looks WOW and his CE rocks!
Damn I'm gonna get my butt kicked, I know... :)

Oh lord, Voldo is looking sick! Looks like he still has most of his main moves and some other really awesome ones! The blood of my foes will drench the floors! He has some new stuns as well, looking snazzy.

I'm loving the inclusion of older moves. MCHT_FT 66 looks A LOT faster, but MCFT 66 doesn't do damage unfortunately. MCHT 66 on grounded opponents can ring-out now! I don't know about his SS, but his backstep and frontstep definitely seem better. Voldo's range also seems better. Is that low that can transition into BS new? It looks really good. Voldo does something fast that can transition into BS at 0:40. Is it 22_88B? I wonder if he's still going to have terrible tracking to his left side?

You know, in all seriousness, that spider-cup could kill a man. Aside from the obvious danger of the katars, he could easily have a hidden syringe filled with deadly venom just waiting for it's next victim.

...God that sounded wrong after I said it.

Can it really? Wow, I guess I should really start playing Voldo again if I've already forgotten stuff like that.

Depending on the angle it can fail to ring out, it's completely possible you've just never hit it from the right angle.

Are we talking about 66 ringout on sliding grounded like in the Voldozer, or ringout from standing?

MCHT 66 ring out. Like, your opponent's back is facing the edge, you're in MCHT, you 66 at them, it hits, and they fall out of the ring, and you don't.

99% of the time, if you are near a ledge and you MC 66 at the opponent and it hits, you won't go out of the ring.

I understand, but if it's guaranteed to hit, you can do it comfortablly, like for instance, after a 1(k), BS 2b+k, you can MCHT 66 and you'll never run off the edge. Just make sure you only run at them once.

Yeah, if you mash 66 and it comes out 6666 you will most likely fly right off the edge, but Voldo will be safe if he only fire walks once.

Back