SCVI Ivy Edits

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181116145301.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181116145406.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181116145427.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181116145529.jpg

I really love Tael's and Holycarp's edits.
Any chance we can get further details on the pieces, colours, stickers used to create them?

Actually if I'm not wrong SC6 has a function to share/download edits created by other people. Maybe there's a way they can share their edits?
I'm on PS4 btw.

Last edited:
I really love Tael's and Holycarp's edits.
Any chance we can get further details on the pieces, colours, stickers used to create them?

Actually if I'm not wrong SC6 has a function to share/download edits created by other people. Maybe there's a way they can share their edits?
I'm on PS4 btw.
I'm on PC, but if you're really interested I can send you screens of the different sliders and stuff.

Sorry for the late reply, been super busy and without connection lately.
Re-thinking at my request, I was just being lazy.
I'm not good with these things, so I kinda wanted to make things easy having someone else do all the hard work for me so that I would just have to download or copy parameters like a robot.

That's unfair and a lack of respect towards other people who worked so hard to make such cool edits.
So I think I'm gonna give it a chance a try hard myself to copy them and I will ask for specific help only for those aspects I won't be able to correctly reproduce or that will make me doubt.

Thanks for your offer though, incredibly kind, I apreciated it!

Sorry for the late reply, been super busy and without connection lately.
Re-thinking at my request, I was just being lazy.
I'm not good with these things, so I kinda wanted to make things easy having someone else do all the hard work for me so that I would just have to download or copy parameters like a robot.

That's unfair and a lack of respect towards other people who worked so hard to make such cool edits.
So I think I'm gonna give it a chance a try hard myself to copy them and I will ask for specific help only for those aspects I won't be able to correctly reproduce or that will make me doubt.

Thanks for your offer though, incredibly kind, I apreciated it!
Have it your way then lol

Have it your way then lol
Ok, I swear I tried really hard but appearently I'm a super noob with CAS so there's some things I couldn't manage to reproduce, I'll list them here and I'll be real real glad if you could provide some answers Tael! <3

1) How did you do the golden reversed triangles with another black triangle inside, on the legs? Closest thing I could find is a triangle sticker but that's not quite it...
2) How did you color the upper part of the epaulets? I guess a pattern but which, and which colours?
3) How did you do the black+golden thing on the belly? I guess another pattern but I couldn't find any D:
4) Which earrings did you use?
5) Which pants did you use?
6) There seems to be a double pattern on the chest as well (the same used on the coat?)
7) Would you mind telling me the three colour-coordinates for the "blue" you used pretty much everywhere and for the yellow/golden? Also the exact colour you used for her hair!
8) Your shoes are partially golden... I guess a very zoomed pattern? But which?

Thanks! :D

Ok, I swear I tried really hard but appearently I'm a super noob with CAS so there's some things I couldn't manage to reproduce, I'll list them here and I'll be real real glad if you could provide some answers Tael! <3

1) How did you do the golden reversed triangles with another black triangle inside, on the legs? Closest thing I could find is a triangle sticker but that's not quite it...
2) How did you color the upper part of the epaulets? I guess a pattern but which, and which colours?
3) How did you do the black+golden thing on the belly? I guess another pattern but I couldn't find any D:
4) Which earrings did you use?
5) Which pants did you use?
6) There seems to be a double pattern on the chest as well (the same used on the coat?)
7) Would you mind telling me the three colour-coordinates for the "blue" you used pretty much everywhere and for the yellow/golden? Also the exact colour you used for her hair!
8) Your shoes are partially golden... I guess a very zoomed pattern? But which?

Thanks! :D

Here you go :

1) Sticker 52, the griffin emblem (Black : 0,0,0 Gold : 13,9,5)
2) 1st page, 2nd pattern, max size, colours : 3,0,0 ; 18,8,5 ; 3,0,0
3) 1st page, 5th pattern, there is a sticker for the bottow part, colours : 3,0,0 ; 3,0,0 ; 3,0,0 ; 23,9,8
4) Talim earrings
5) Purge pants (Groh)
6) Same as coat pattern
7) It varies depending on the piece cause they don't all colour the same way
Chest : Blue : 3,38,6 Gold : 22,9,7 Sticker : 4,9,6
Coat : Blue : 8,38,6 Gold : 24,9,9
Pants : Blue : 3,38,5 (pattern is 2nd page, 22nd pattern)
Ribbon on the shoes : 2,9,6
Hair : 31,45,4
8) 1st page, 2nd pattern, max size, rotated, though it doesn't look that good, colours : 31,0,0 ; 22,8,7 ; 31,0,0

Greetings, my fellow CaS-artists and Soul Calibur fans :D. This is Herr-Krieg writing :).

I noticed this thread recently and decided that I should jump abroad it too. Here's Ivy in dominatrix SS-kommandant attire, also known as Nazivy ( credits for the name goes to Vilarcane ):

1552458347946-png.60204

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075540-jpg.60205

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075549-jpg.60206

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075608-jpg.60207

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075641-jpg.60208

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075652-jpg.60209

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075737-jpg.60210

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075822-jpg.60211

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190304075843-jpg.60213

Her certain flexibility is legendary XD.

Back