SCVI Mitsurugi Edits

Hello my friends, I'm back again, I'm thinking to create some new creations, I don't get it which sticker?
Well, a couple of years back, frustrated with the idiosyncracies of how different equipment display the same color differently (which...there's no real logic for it to work that way, but it seems to be the resulted of the slapdash way in which some CAS items are added and mediocre quality control), I began using layers of certain stickers to allow the saturation, color density, contrast and so forth to be more fine-tuned. There's a lot of stickers that work with this particular trick, just so long as they don't have particularly sharp edges or complicated patterns: I usually use the simple squares (with or without rounded edges), which can be scaled up easily to cover most or all of most clothing items, with the "seams" relatively easy to mask. See for example this post: both the mask I use for Voldo and the leather coat and leather vest I use for different versions of 'Ri' employ this trick (without it, it is impossible to make that vest look dark enough to be leather, rather than denim).

The black on Mitsu's top seemed darker and more dense than you can usually get with that item, so I wondered if maybe you were using the same trick. But it's possible it's just a quirk of the graphics rendering of your particular graphics card or the file format of your images, or any color/lighting/contrast/sharpening editing you may have done with them. Or I could just be remembering that equipment's properties wrong!

In any event, I'm happy to hear you are planning on making more designs--that's great news!

Well, a couple of years back, frustrated with the idiosyncracies of how different equipment display the same color differently (which...there's no real logic for it to work that way, but it seems to be the resulted of the slapdash way in which some CAS items are added and mediocre quality control), I began using layers of certain stickers to allow the saturation, color density, contrast and so forth to be more fine-tuned. There's a lot of stickers that work with this particular trick, just so long as they don't have particularly sharp edges or complicated patterns: I usually use the simple squares (with or without rounded edges), which can be scaled up easily to cover most or all of most clothing items, with the "seams" relatively easy to mask. See for example this post: both the mask I use for Voldo and the leather coat and leather vest I use for different versions of 'Ri' employ this trick (without it, it is impossible to make that vest look dark enough to be leather, rather than denim).

The black on Mitsu's top seemed darker and more dense than you can usually get with that item, so I wondered if maybe you were using the same trick. But it's possible it's just a quirk of the graphics rendering of your particular graphics card or the file format of your images, or any color/lighting/contrast/sharpening editing you may have done with them. Or I could just be remembering that equipment's properties wrong!

In any event, I'm happy to hear you are planning on making more designs--that's great news!
Oh, I understand your situation, BTW I didn't use any of the stickers for darker shade! The black color on his full outfit is 2.0.9.

Back