SCVI Talim Edits

Here is my take on SC2 2p for Talim!!!

Attachments

• 86D30B6B-9C11-46AD-A227-09E925C1EA49.jpeg
    86D30B6B-9C11-46AD-A227-09E925C1EA49.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 3,305
Quick. Does anyone have an FBI CaS for this?

Edit: For future viewers, the post I was quoting here was actually removed.
Don't lewd the loli.

Last edited:
I wanted to see if I could remake the Monk AF1 gear from FFXIV, ended up with something fairly decent.
There's a severe lack of shorts and the ones that do exit clash with the dress, which itself is classed as underwear, meaning I couldn't really do much in terms of recreating the lower half. I tried to put stickers to replicate shorts but you can't put them on character's legs so, there's that.
Also the trousers all clipped way too much so, here we are.

8fddbc29877b5184077f05b359ee03b0.jpg

I wanted to see if I could remake the Monk AF1 gear from FFXIV, ended up with something fairly decent.
There's a severe lack of shorts and the ones that do exit clash with the dress, which itself is classed as underwear, meaning I couldn't really do much in terms of recreating the lower half. I tried to put stickers to replicate shorts but you can't put them on character's legs so, there's that.

8fddbc29877b5184077f05b359ee03b0.jpg
One of the best-looking CaS i've seen so far for our little wind priestess, that warrior monk vibe she gives off with this outfit....'tis amazing! Well done👌😁

One of the best-looking CaS i've seen so far for our little wind priestess, that warrior monk vibe she gives off with this outfit....'tis amazing! Well done👌😁
Thank you so much!
It helps that I had such a good outfit to try and mimic so I have to give a lot of dues to Square-Enix. I'm just riding on their coattails for this. :)

I am trying to find your CAS in those goddamn 1000 edit threads :(
What's the thin thingie on top of her head if i may ask ?
Maybe you could rework the grey parts, if not with stickers, with patterns, looks a tad too greyish (for my own taste), might benefit from wider color palette, but i don't know the original so might not be poss.

I am trying to find your CAS in those goddamn 1000 edit threads :(
What's the thin thingie on top of her head if i may ask ?
Maybe you could rework the grey parts, if not with stickers, with patterns, looks a tad too greyish (for my own taste), might benefit from wider color palette, but i don't know the original so might not be poss.
;) You should just check my post history instead V. Silly man. :D
If I go back to it there are a lot of things that need sprucing up a bit, as I say I'm not spending too much time in CaS atm so lots of attention to detail is getting skipped. When I make my own thread things will be more polished.

The thing atop her head is the feather ExEq. I tried a number of items to recreate the original design but they didn't pack enough punch, and the feathers suit Talim's whole wind-thing.

DTm72kfWsAAhBn4.jpg

The original inspiration.

You know I didn't even think about it until now but there are a lot outfits from FFXIV that would probably fit quite well; I mean monk Talim is perfect. Hmm I wonder if a Red Mage Raphael would work well...I imagine the tricky part would likely be the hat.

There isn't a bad Talim edit in this thread well done everybody!

Last edited:
You know I didn't even think about it until now but there are a lot outfits from FFXIV that would probably fit quite well; I mean monk Talim is perfect. Hmm I wonder if a Red Mage Raphael would work well...I imagine the tricky part would likely be the hat!
Right? :D I planned on doing WAR Astaroth, PLD Sophitia, RDM Raph and Astrologian Azwel. So much potential for some cool alts to combine two of my favourite series.

But yes. The hat. Very important to get that right... Mhmhm. :I

Part of a set with Seong Mi-na, this Talim is rather simple, inspired by YouTuber nutsVSguts, it's a "gone rogue" design, where they were protesting their non-inclusion in SoulCalibur V. Source -- The top is supposed to be sleeveless, but midriff still showing, and that doesn't exist, so I did the best I could. Her shorts are also supposed to be torn off jeans, and I tried to replicate the effect with frilled brim, but I couldn't get it to do what I wanted it to, so I left it alone. I still think it sells the idea well enough.

CsE2YQO.jpg

LjYPK5L.jpg

Gentle Breeze Talim
1541651659763-png.54291

1541651675745-png.54292

Notes: Pardon the belly window! My original plans were more belly dancer-ish, but it looked totally inappropriate and unsuitable for her character. The Prayer Sleeves were just begging to be put on Talim. I regret making her wear a recolored set of her typical sandals, but footwear is sadly quite limited. It's a shame that the pants to me look like childish pajamas but I wanted to cover her up and Taki already had the Slops. The head accessory is a set of reversed Kitty Ears as a reference to some of her SCII designs. I'd hate to say it, but I feel she looks adorable in this outfit.

Back