Setsuka for Soul Calibur 5!

OK between me, you, woahhz and any one else, we must dominate the game with this pathetic excuse so much that all other characterrs are unplayable and that the game gets recalled and she is properly introduced on our terms!

Setsuka's fans: Our favourite character (Setsuka) is gone..... Why????? I'm so sad and disappointed....!!!

Should Setsuka return?

She can, but if so, she would need some conditions:

1. Those breasts are gonna need to be toned down, BAD.

Nope, you are wrong.

1) Nothing wrong at all with melon tits.

2) Those same tits help her cause as an outcast in japanese society besides her skin color. White geisha with monster tits in flat land Japan. Oh yes, envy for sure!!!

3) Best reason ever, kill Mitsurugi. That should be the reason of every SC character.

And well, that is it for Setsuka.

It was fun while it lasted.

Lucky for me, I like Patroklos but he looks very strange with Setsuka's animations.

IMO, it doesn't fit him. Maybe we would get a Setsuka model DLC later but I'm not counting on it.

Nope, you are wrong.

1) Nothing wrong at all with melon tits.

2) Those same tits help her cause as an outcast in japanese society besides her skin color. White geisha with monster tits in flat land Japan. Oh yes, envy for sure!!!

3) Best reason ever, kill Mitsurugi. That should be the reason of every SC character.

........I'm just going to leave it at that. smh

in all fairness guys, its not too bad, i mean we can create a char and with the options we should be able to do a good job at recreating her, lets just be happy were not a talim or zas bum suck xD

in all fairness guys, its not too bad, i mean we can create a char and with the options we should be able to do a good job at recreating her, lets just be happy were not a talim or zas bum suck xD
I hope this style is available for CaS, and since there isn't much change from the moveset, I'm sure one of the weapon designs is Setsuka's weapon.

At least it BETTER be.

I'm curious as to why people don't like the umbrella. It adds for uniqueness anyways.

I think everyone would've been satisfied if she was replaced by a character similar to these:
l_4f2002f074144.jpg
l_4f2002f66fa32.jpg
l_4f2002f5be416.jpg

I liked the fact that she was European, but had a Japanese upbringing it made her WAYYY different from alot of characters in alot of video games...

I liked the fact that she was European, but had a Japanese upbringing it made her WAYYY different from alot of characters in alot of video games...
I bet that's how Natsu came into the picture.

As of now there is no "Japanese" female in the roster, which does kind of suck, but not such a big deal. And when I mean Japanese, I mean "Taki", as far as the appearance.

Natsu is the "Setsuka" of SCV with an upgraded version of Taki's moveset: Japanese name, Japanese attire, and spent most (or all) of her life in Japan. However, her facial features, and her blonde hair, leave us to believe that she is either Eurasian, or fully European, but born in Japan (somehow).

That's why I wanted Setsuka's replacement to at least be Japanese in facial features and appearance so it could balance out. Black hair and all.

Back