Should Mitsu's 2K Be Banned?

Should this all-powerful technique be banned?

• Fuck yeah, THE ULTIMATE GAMER proved that it's broken!

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • That show was the most horrendous shit on the chest of SCIV that I've ever seen.

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
I'm so sick of seeing that move both online and offline, that i've just started to hate sig in general.

Lol - no offense to these players, but that's all there is online.

I played ten consecutive mitsurugi's online and they all did the exact same thing - same with sigs.

Mitsurugi's trip move is pretty dumb - online and offline

just watched it... so.. i guess we have the answer to the age old question who will win... a mitsu scrub or a mashing-maxi.... mmm...lol. God that was depressing. first to five. you know what... I would have laughed.... SOOOO hard... if someone had taught one of the two players how to do hilde's doom combo...lol. With like 3 hours of practice you can get it in 1 night easy. Especially with the lack of good blocking and stepping. i also would have laughed if someone had taught them a 1.00 version infinite since I assume they hadn't downloaded any patches for it..lol.

That being said... they also looked like they sucked at gears as well. I mean... how can you not finish a guy off 1 v 1???!?!?!?! I know they upped the speed for recovery but STILL...I mean.. just.. DAMN!!! lol. Mark just plain sucked at gears. Fucking close range with a pistol?!?!?!? HUH? But 1 v 1 is a STUPID way to play. I'm telling you RIGHT now. I would have rolled to the front of that lvl.. grabbed my nades... placed on at the entree ran back a little... placed on in the stairs ... and just SAT AND WAITED... lol. Seriously.. totally STUPID.

I assume all the players on the show SUCKED at all fighters non-DOA. And they probably still would have been beaten by me with my year absence from even touching Halo 3. And From what I saw I torch mark in an NBA game. The only game i felt they might beat me in is fricken Rock Band because I've only played the game about 4 times. God that show depressed me. But then again i also somewhat wonder if they picked games with knowledge that there wasn't a player that just "totally pwned" in that certain game. But they used Halo so scratch that. I just... .. .everything about it sucked in the end...lol. The show was amusing for a little while but I'm glad its over. Course I wouldn't complain if I got a shot at it ..lol. 100k to beat a buttonmashing maxi-pad? And this is NOT in lag?!?!? COUNT ME THE HELL IN!!

Yeah, that show is absolutely terrible. That being said, 2K is a major pain in the ass, but not broken/bannable imo.

Oh wait...You literally mean 2K....not 2Kb.

.....................Anyone who hasn't...Please watch the video....

*facepalm*

lol at all the people who are being all serious about how badass they are for tech jumping 2KB on reaction and then impacting the second hit. I wonder how many tries it took them in training mode.

Also, I watched the first ten seconds of the show last night and I was like wtflmfao.

For those outside the US that want to peep this out, I'll post another link when I get back to the hood.

I believe the whole season is on Hulu. If not then it would be the latest episodes that aired. I'm still not watching it though.

ok, wth this bitch has won 15 soul cal tournaments?

WHO are these people, I've never ONCE peeped there names on tournament results?

Oh shit, this thing is on Hulu!? Should i watch the whole thing? is it good?
It's only good for the lulz and so you can think to yourself "Top gamers? I can smoke all those fools in any of those games. wtf?" Don't watch the whole thing. It's also more about reality TV drama BS than it is about gaming.

I was interested at the end to see how badly they would fuck it up. I don't know which part is more depressing: Seeing a large crowd of people glorify a n00b contest, or the fact they practically slapped all the good/decent SC4 players in the face.

It's hard enough for fighting games to even get recognition nowadays with all the FPS games, so this just made all those shooter fanatics who have a "fighting games suck" mentality think they're right...

Back