Should Mitsu's 2K Be Banned?

Should this all-powerful technique be banned?

• Fuck yeah, THE ULTIMATE GAMER proved that it's broken!

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • That show was the most horrendous shit on the chest of SCIV that I've ever seen.

Votes: 44 63.8%

• Total voters
Since when was 3b essential for Sig?
I'm so sick of seeing that move both online and offline, that i've just started to hate sig in general.
There are so many other things about him that people need to learn, and stancing alone isn't one of them.

Well its a quick move and I'm sick of seeing whither and fall move everytime online and offline, I'm starting to hate setsuka in general and theres way more things people could learn then that move, a lot more.

Since, I main Cervantes (typical scrub user) then I can be on this show. I'd stun combo for days, because I'm sure they don't know you can shake them.

But, that was just terrible. I wasn't even impressed with the guy who's a "beast" at Gears.

I dunno how we got to this point, but a large portion of our new community members have a vast lack of knowledge and don't even understand the basic premise for a fighting engine. How2fix?

Even though most treat this thread as a joke, I feel sorry for the ones who seriously consider questions such as this.

cha cha

lmfao, I just watched it. That was undoubtedly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in a video game, and I've seen a lot of pathetic things. If only Soulcalibur could actually get that much hype, lolz.

Yup 2k is overpowered, its so hard to see it coming! While we are at it, we need to ban AA and BB too, they are too fast!. Actually all weapons are cheap, let's have a kick and throw only match (no 2k of course), and call it SC:SF edition. Oh, you also need to pay $4.99 to "lock" every character's weapon.

since i usually play yoshi against mitzu i usually
-jump the 2k (on reaction), JI the B(no gi's here), iMCF,22B,3A,B,44Bb,a:B+K for a nice ring out

but in all seriousness, this and Amy's toe poke are a big pain in the ass, but if you take it away i think mitzu is underpowered. BTW wht try to GI a move thats -20 on block?

I feel that after watching this battle of EPIC proportions, We 8wayrunners should take a page from the books of the true ultimate gamers. They obviously centered down on the best moves of this game, We should ALL choose and only play Mitsurugi, and ONLY 2K! Hell, we don't even need the B after.

I feel that after watching this battle of EPIC proportions, We 8wayrunners should take a page from the books of the true ultimate gamers. They obviously centered down on the best moves of this game, We should ALL choose and only play Mitsurugi, and ONLY 2K! Hell, we don't even need the B after.

nailed it

also i think there is not enough vader 1K in this thread

I foyu lose to mitsu 2K then you suck at this game and should go trade it in for something else stop hateing on mitsu i get quite tired of people bashing mitsu hes a awsome char now again if you lose to 2K GO TRADE YOUR GAME IN NOW!

Back