Sophitia SC5 Discussion

Damn, that kinda makes sense with her back story in IV. Writers always killing off the internally confused =/

idk, she survived the attempted assassination attempt in SCII. I hope she is not in the next game. Only then will I be free from this boring ass character that happens to be my best :(

Good luck, because no matter what nasty things you'll say about her, she'll always come back.>:D
Anyways, I think B in Twin Angel Step should definitely be fixed for Soul Calibur 5. Just my two cents.^_^

EDIT: By the way, enough with the Patroklos and Sophitia favorism crap in this thread. If Sophitia still has enough energy to fight, then she can still fight.:P

Sophies gonna be back, theres no need to freak out shes been around too long and the developers learned what happens when beloved characters get the boot when they ditched Hwang/Li Long. Honestly, shes too popular, too recognizable and too liked to be kicked out of the roster. Her frames may need a bit of a tune up but she could have a whole new move list considering that she could be the Nightmare w/Greek boobs now.

There is a good chance she will return as nightmare. This is just my guess, but for one thing the old Nightmare is no longer in the Project Soul logo (meaning it's possible we won't be seeing the same Nightmare with a Zweihander), Soul Edge is now a short sword (Sophitia used a short sword), and also, watch this video
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxccVb7hXUw&feature=player_embedded) and listen to the woman's voice at the 0:14-0:25 mark as she talks to Pyrrha. Anyone could tell that was her speaking.

There is a good chance she will return as nightmare. This is just my guess, but for one thing the old Nightmare is no longer in the Project Soul logo (meaning it's possible we won't be seeing the same Nightmare with a Zweihander), Soul Edge is now a short sword (Sophitia used a short sword), and also, watch this video
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxccVb7hXUw&feature=player_embedded) and listen to the woman's voice at the 0:14-0:25 mark as she talks to Pyrrha. Anyone could tell that was her speaking.

Shit dude. That was so...creepy. It's definitely Sophitia's voice actor and it seems that Namco practically teased her with that. Shes definitely possessed by Soul Edge. The tone of the voice is almost Tira-ish to be honest and they continued to show Sophitia praying. Also Taki is seen multiple times looking shocked and scared in the broken SC crystals. I think shes back!! I'm hoping thats the big announcement for EVO though. I would kill to be there in person if they do announce her there. Her design would be the most interesting thing to be honest. My avatar is a conversion of Sophie/Cass being possessed by Soul Edge and I REALLY want to see Sophitia the way she is in my avatar as a costume. Just please Namco no mutations on a poor middle aged most probably insane woman controlled by/controlling pure evil.

EDIT: Also I watched the video again and every trailer says the sword seemed to have lost its power. Anyone else thinking Sophitia may have contained the sword's evil and couldn't control it any longer so she became the host and lost her way so the swords changed form and Cass took up Soul Calibur although 4 SS characters would be hefty it seems Pyrrha and Patroklos share a few of their mother's and aunt's moves although Pat seems to be more like Cass and much more annoying and Pyrrha is like a weakling Sophie simple as that. Either way no one complained about having Lizzyman Sophie and Cass together for SCII, SCIII, & SCIV

In the trailer it seems likely that Pyrrha will be under the category of "Worthy Successors", which gives no reason for Sophitia to be under "Returning Legends". Sophitia's probably gone. Even if she does become Nightmare then that's just BS and some kind of Evil Ryu nonsense I won't care about.

All that matters is if Pyrrha has a move like 4B, 1K, and BB.

In the trailer it seems likely that Pyrrha will be under the category of "Worthy Successors", which gives no reason for Sophitia to be under "Returning Legends". Sophitia's probably gone. Even if she does become Nightmare then that's just BS and some kind of Evil Ryu nonsense I won't care about.

All that matters is if Pyrrha has a move like 4B, 1K, and BB.

I won't accept that til Namco says shes gone dammit! :sc1sop1::sc2sop2::sc2sop3::sc4sop1:

I don't mind her being the new final boss as long as she doesn't use her old style.

Two sword and shield users are more than enough, thanks.

I really don't get why getting Pyrrha isn't good enough for you guys (assuming she gets TAS B lool).

That's why. We can't say Pyrrha will be fine without also having to say "as long as she still has so-and-so." I'll just assume she'll end up good enough, though.

I'm sorry if their letting the overpowered bitch (Ivy) back in, Sophitia should have a good enough reason to be in that roster. Pyrrha honestly looks weak. And Pat all I can say is AW HELL NAW. Pat looks like the biggest fruit I've ever seen and Pyrrha hides, yes, hides behind her shield. Either way Sophitia deserves to be back with her children she also could be a completely different character look at other characters transitions (the overpowered bitch included). Anyway Sophie's been teased by Namco for SCV quite a few times now that trailer above being cold hard evidence.

I'm sorry if their letting the overpowered bitch (Ivy) back in, Sophitia should have a good enough reason to be in that roster.
The roster is decided by the writers, not by what's "fair". And shit dude could you be more biased? At least spell "witty" in your signature correctly.

Pyrrha honestly looks weak.
That's the point I think. Or do you mean damage-wise? The game's not done yet and it's not something we can really figure out until we get our hands on the game.
Pyrrha hides, yes, hides behind her shield.
I like that there's a character who's afraid to fight. If you don't like that in a character, you're free to dislike it.

Anyway Sophie's been teased by Namco for SCV quite a few times now that trailer above being cold hard evidence.
Speculation should never be described as "cold hard evidence" no matter how certain you are.

The roster is decided by the writers, not by what's "fair". And shit dude could you be more biased? At least spell "witty" in your signature correctly.

That's the point I think. Or do you mean damage-wise? The game's not done yet and it's not something we can really figure out until we get our hands on the game.
I like that there's a character who's afraid to fight. If you don't like that in a character, you're free to dislike it.

Speculation should never be described as "cold hard evidence" no matter how certain you are.

I didn't mean to seem biased I've experienced too many overzealous Ivy fans who need to keep it in their pants about her and characters who have a completely different and sometimes more difficult move set(I don't mean Sophie/Cass exactly I mean Setsuka, etc.) I don't dislike the fact that she hides just that she...well seems vulnerable. I'm sorry but that voice the way shes talking to Pyrrha, where Pyrrha is it just screams final boss in a story mode, and the actually voice actor doing that is Sophitia's SCII-- voice actor.

Back