Soul Calibur 5: Taki Discussion

How about this?

- PO cancels return (not just out of rush downs)
- The return of 11A
- PO to have a low again
- More cancels and safer transition attacks that doesn't require you to go into PO
- More damage to her attacks if she can't get safe transistions

-bring back PO GB B
-PO Grabs again (dont kno y dey turned dem into WR Grabs.)
-Make her WR K faster n stun on NH as if it was a CH... Dis will make a GREAT punisher for Taki.
-Make her A:6 easier to perform, which wood also b a great punisher.
-And finally change her dialoge (spell check) and voice actor back to SoCal 3.. I miss her -screaming wen I impale my enemies wit 33B.

-Give her SOMETHING to deal with people backdash cancelling. Please.

-Anyway, bring back PO 2K. That'll be a good addition to the mix-ups.
-Keep PO hover and (fake?) hover. I think it's a nice touch. If done really accurately it looks very -nice to escape from one attack.

-more and better moves from her stances.
-attacks from Wind Roll Side(like in SC 2) and Stalker Side.
-instant Possession Rush and PO Side Step from SC 2.
-WHILE LANDING ATTACKS!!!
-tons of versatility. SC2-ish
-cool new stuff would be appreciated.
-Better 2A (range)

-more combo from Possession (Soul Calibur 2: 2K and 8K for example)!!!

-Stalker Leap wall bounce back from SC2. Kilik has a wall bounce off his A+B wakeup, Taki should be more than capable.
-A wall grab, like pounding the opponent into it, running up their body and kicking off their head with a backflip. Give it a variation to land facing forward or backward like the Stalker Leap.
-Throwing Knives or Ninja Stars. Give her one! Weak, of course, so it couldn't be extremely spammable. Just to punish turtles.
-A Just Frame for Wind Roll BKB that lets her recover fast enough to bounce opponents a second time with Facing Behind A+B.
-A Just Frame During Hit variation for the cartwheel throw that makes her slice and backflip onto the victim's stomach for a knee bash instead of away.
-Wall moves, of course. She's a freaking ninja, why doesn't she ever wall run?

-Throwing Knives or Ninja Stars. Just for the lolz, give it a charge command so that she can throw a flaming UB shuriken similar to Cervante's pistol UB.
-Oh yeah UB bombs just like in SC3.

-Greed's fire from SC3

-magic
-PO BT B+K and PO 8k should be one move. PO 8k Should become a new move.
-More moves for PO while BT
-4 A+B B second hit doesn't whiff when first attack whiffs
-4 A+K (Stalker, jumps over foe into BT) to jump off walls and able to follow up with other shenanigans.
-PO A+B cancel
-WC 1 A+B (if soul charge is brought back), when used on a downed opponent, will have Venom Fang C attributes applied.
-Stalker A should be more like SC2's Stalker A

-WL moves
-Taki a lot less linear, hence more fun.

-SC2 PO 8KA.
-More moves into BT PO.
-WC 1A+B safe.
-Taki's combos less failable(from side hits etc)
-Better tracking for A:6

-SC2 PO 8K
-B delay B
-B PO

-Taki masked.

-All delays and cancels from SC2.

-4A+K with attack options.

-1A seriously pimped.

-better voice actress.

-A buff god dammit.

-Bigger aGI window on 4B

-FC 1A+B as a low

-PO B hitting in BT state.

-Improve RWR, accessable directly or whatever.

-Mid AutoGI on PO B.

-Bigger evasion frames on silent mist (Fake Ho)

-6A+K as new(old) command for 66K

-WR BB second hit stun on normal hit, not only counter hit.

-GB moves

Just collected from the whole thread, if anyone feels misquoted tell me ;)

Edit: i forgot:

-A third sword for Taki.

Edit: I don't agree on all of those but didn't want to leave some out out of personal preference.

you're asking taki characters to be reasonable and exercise moderation when they spew out their fantasized wishlist ?

You're in the wrong section of town! I just that taki scream when she does her 33B

I have to admit it's a huge list.
But like i said i don't agree with all of that, just wanted to sum up the thread.
My personal list would be shorter, a little bit lol.

Gentlemen, how do feel about this?
people-thinking1.jpg

Should've known. I got Ivy but since I've been playing SC4 again I've actually been liking Taki more. So of course she's the one that gets left out.

And this new...thing. This partygirl, teenybopper, "LIKE, OH EM GEEEEE" while twirling her gum around her finger high school tramp. Other than taking Astaroth's axe and swatting her around the training arena a few hundred times, I don't see what else she'll be good for.

R.I.P Taki, they took you out way too soon.

Seems like she's going to be the new Talim, personality wise. I think there's something wrong with Project Soul. Keep old men in, kick out old women; Leave young men out, bring young women in. by young men I mean 15+ years old.

Is it too late to say, make her a "spunky blonde caucasion girl" so everyone can point and be all like -- "YOU!" ?

Do you have an email address of any project soul guy?I new from the beginning that the idea of removing some characters was stupid. Like i already said it's like shooting your own foot. Why remove characters already well installed with hundreds of fans? what if we dont like the new ones? (and I hate the new taki) then sc5 will be doomed.

Do you have an email address of any project soul guy?I new from the beginning that the idea of removing some characters was stupid. Like i already said it's like shooting your own foot. Why remove characters already well installed with hundreds of fans? what if we dont like the new ones? (and I hate the new taki) then sc5 will be doomed.

Now you can imagine how Hwang players feel lol.

I speak for myself when I said I don't like the change. Just for the fact that Namco wants to make more soul caliburs and if they do, this will show an increase in activity with taki if she does return (just like hwang). I really can't believe they brought back Mitsu and not Taki and he's older.

From the picture she looks too cheerful to be taken as a serious ninja. Like a combination of Sakura from street fighter mixed with the winning pose of Chun-Li, and to me, I don't like that combination. I really don't want to see Taki leave the game.

Hey, here's another suggestion: for certain attacks you can jf possession on hit. JF Possession would make certain possession attacks have different attributes.

Sorry guys. Taki is NOT going to be in the SCV. You all saw the new girl. That is "Taki". If Taki is in the game also, then their moves are far too similar - this is highly unlikely. Like it or not, they are trying to bring in more new fans to SC, hence the new characters. SC5 might as well be a test project to see which characters work to produce the players. Mitsu is like Haohmaru/Ryu so he is still in the game, but unfortunately Taki is not Chun Li.

But keep your hopes up. This new Taki-girl might just be as fun to play.

You all have no idea how much i want Taki to be in SCV,she's is my fav character of the series.But think of it,if Taki Is returning,it would be just a clone of Natsu,that's what everyone hates,including me,we had enough of clones on SC4....didn't we?so if she is returning she should have her own moves,wich means her style will change alot from sc4.

I'd be pissed if Taki got the boot.
She's my main since Soul Blade/Edge.
Losing her would make me feel a bit like shat in the face by Project Soul for playing all their games.
I've put a LOT of my free time into playing Taki.

BUT Natsu's fighting style could actually be better than SC4 Taki because Natsu seems to have many of the good SC2 Taki stuff.
Like wall jumps(i hope for POssession wall rush to return)
And BK seemingly being knockdown/wallsplat/RO without having to hold K.

Back