Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setsuka's SCIII design was my favorite. People will cry when their all character's moves no longer matter agian.

2113443-set1280.jpg
I think I'm gonna melt.

Jeez, this board has been very mixed, I either see people who wait for SC6 news until T7 comes out, or people who don't have hope for SC6, it makes me sad to see such stuff going on.

Jeez, this board has been very mixed, I either see people who wait for SC6 news until T7 comes out, or people who don't have hope for SC6, it makes me sad to see such stuff going on.
You forgot the part where there are still people bitching and whining about no SCVI.
I'm both. I neither hope nor really wait for anything anymore, I'm burned-out by waiting. But if anything is going to be announced - it's gonna happen after T7.
I think we're all tired of waiting at this point, but really we have no choice but to wait until T7 hits the shelves for us to get something. Once that's done, we will see what happens from there and onward.

Not gonna lie, I was nervous to see Astaroth score so low in the popularity poll since he's my main. I hope he makes it in.
I'd expect many of the cast that didn't get cut in SCV to make it back in the next game. I personally wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back