Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Like other people who frequent this forum, I still hope for the future of SC.. But seeing how namco lied and scammed its customers in terms of empty promises, my patience is very VERY VERY thin now that it could break any second.. please save me.

giphy.gif

Joking aside, we might get something when T7's fire gets dimmer... hopefully. At least they still consider SC to bring cash. If only it were a real game...

Well, rumor of a rumor. When PS says "be patient" nothing happens, so I don't expect anything to happen just because this guy's tortoise has heard that his friend's aunt has seen her neighbour's dog walk with the mailman's cousin (twice removed) who said "SC6 will happen".

SC6 isn't happening until Bamco says so, we've been hinging on rumors for far too long, facts is what we need.

This rumor is too delicious... it's too... straightforward. There is no this "there's this and that happening somewhere which draws me to a conclusion that SC6 gonna happen", there's just some guy working on SC said "oh I just finished my part of work for SC6, lul". This looks more believable than previous ones.
Not to be the party pooper (or just a bit), since he was "only" the narrator in "only" one game, nothing is certain about him being the narrator in another SC game.

If it were a main character's VA, I would be excited. Just the narrator of one out of six (canon) games? Makes me raise an eyebrow, but that's all.

This is nothing. Just saying... Nothing. This is all just a load of croc and you should all probably stop getting your hopes up before you get beaten again by your drunken lover, Namco. He was obviously just pulling Max's leg and I can safely bet that this is all we're gonna hear about something SC6 related this year. Give it up and play some Tekken instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back