Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm crazy but talking about character models in SCVI, tits or not, sounds pretty related to SC to me, so I don't get how that's taboo. The content (being Sophie's tits) is literally in SCVI and is included in the game that is the topic of this thread.
Because the posts are the equivalent of "lol boobs" and hardly warrant or promote interesting discussion or discourse. It's not even a case of talking about them in a SCVI purview either. Also there's a thread someone literally made for breasts in SC so?

Because the posts are the equivalent of "lol boobs" and hardly warrant or promote interesting discussion or discourse. It's not even a case of talking about them in a SCVI purview either. Also there's a thread someone literally made for breasts in SC so?
Whether or not the discussion is interesting is for the persons discussing the topic to decide. Also the title of this thread is SCVI discussion, nothing specific, by your logic every single topic that's brought up here should have its related posts deleted and the users directed to post a separate thread on the casual forum, which doesn't make sense.

Whether or not the discussion is interesting is for the persons discussing the topic to decide. Also the title of this thread is SCVI discussion, nothing specific, by your logic every single topic that's brought up here should have its related posts deleted and the users directed to post a separate thread on the casual forum, which doesn't make sense.
If you have a problem with the way Le_bello moderates his designated forum, take it up with the super mods. Though I think theyre more likely to ask him to be stricter. Truth be told this thread probably should have been closed a long time ago.

I'll be happy to discuss all of this in a PM if you'd like but I've addressed much of that in a previous post in this very thread. To reiterate I'll allow a small tangent here and there, as conversations are wont to do, but when it drags out too long and gets into the topic of spam, THEN I'll choose to act.

Well, New Years is after tomorrow. Here's hoping they'll show something as a celebration?

The event Hayate spoke of takes place mid January, right? It doesn't seem that unlikely for them to reveal something new at nye, or at least the first week of January. It feels like forever since the announcement lol. I think they'll show more than just Kilik & His Rival, maybe a third character too. Taki plz..

Well, New Years is after tomorrow. Here's hoping they'll show something as a celebration?

The event Hayate spoke of takes place mid January, right? It doesn't seem that unlikely for them to reveal something new at nye, or at least the first week of January. It feels like forever since the announcement lol. I think they'll show more than just Kilik & His Rival, maybe a third character too. Taki plz..
I hope you're right !

If you have a problem with the way Le_bello moderates his designated forum, take it up with the super mods. Though I think theyre more likely to ask him to be stricter. Truth be told this thread probably should have been closed a long time ago.
It's usually more polite and productive to address people directly than go around their backs. I read the rules and I know that mods reserve the write to modify and remove posts without warning or reason, so he's well within his rights to do that. I also think it isn't unreasonable for me to feel that I can express what I feel about him removing posts like that. Most forums have a thread where users can chat about whatever topic they choose with no restrictions, as this topic is in the casual forums, and as it feels redundant and outdated as we can just post about whatever topics we want on the actual forum rather than here, I assumed this thread turned into one of those off-topic threads where people just chill and chat, and in a way it has.

You're free to moderate this thread however you choose, I still maintain that you're being too strict, and that this particular thread should be given special treatment.

For the record, the pro gamer vs casual gamer discussion did go on for too long and I found my self rolling my eyes and skipping posts in the last few pages, so there's that.

No, i am not negative. I just want that SC6 be more like SC3 or SC2. You must have confused me with someone else I always have arguments.

You and I both know this will ever never ever happen. You just seem a little too content shitting on people who enjoy Tekken 7 and Soulcalibur 5 - especially when you take into consideration that your reasons for thinking they are bad are kinda dumb.

It's usually more polite and productive to address people directly than go around their backs. I read the rules and I know that mods reserve the write to modify and remove posts without warning or reason, so he's well within his rights to do that. I also think it isn't unreasonable for me to feel that I can express what I feel about him removing posts like that. Most forums have a thread where users can chat about whatever topic they choose with no restrictions, as this topic is in the casual forums, and as it feels redundant and outdated as we can just post about whatever topics we want on the actual forum rather than here, I assumed this thread turned into one of those off-topic threads where people just chill and chat, and in a way it has.

You're free to moderate this thread however you choose, I still maintain that you're being too strict, and that this particular thread should be given special treatment.

For the record, the pro gamer vs casual gamer discussion did go on for too long and I found my self rolling my eyes and skipping posts in the last few pages, so there's that.
I let a dozen pages go by talking about tits, dick, ass and nipples. It didn't stop there so I had to ask for it to be stopped. We have a random post thread where you can post whatever you feel like so whatever your personal feelings are about what this thread is, doesn't matter(no offense). This thread turned into the defacto news and discussion thread after the announcements came out so instead of stopping what had been discussed earlier and moving everything to another thread we let it stay here. You speak of special treatment? Well I'm inclined to just close the whole thing and have another thread started regarding the new announcements and news. You wanna talk about strict? If that were to happen there would be a lot of discipline being doled out for going to far off topic there. I think we've been more than fair here and have made some pretty reasonable requests, especially considering all the news that came at us for the past month.

So once again for the last time, I'm going to ask people to keep on topic, be a fucking decent person, and for those that see others getting off topic don't respond to them and just let it die. You all know how badly things can devolve into just straight up pissing matches and anything constructive will just get lost in the flood of stupidity. This is what we're trying to keep from happening. It's not some mod dick measuring contest. So please don't make it harder and let's keep this place enjoyable for everyone but trolls. Trolls I crush with my mighty, powerful, godmod hands...

No one said its unreasonable, but if youre expecting results, youre better off going to a super mod. The forum moderator has made their opinion clear. Expecting further action would require a super mod.

On a side note; There was literally no "casual vs pro" argument. There was a "youre not a tournament player, stop attempting to represent us argument", and i really dont appreciate you strawmanning what i said the dismissing it.

The mere fact that people are even interpetting my arguments as such is proof this thread is a flame war waiting to happen. I trust the moderators with control over this thread will hopefully be able to prevent that from happening.

No one said its unreasonable, but if youre expecting results, youre better off going to a super mod. The forum moderator has made their opinion clear. Expecting further action would require a super mod.

On a side note; There was literally no "casual vs pro" argument. There was a "youre not a tournament player, stop attempting to represent us argument", and i really dont appreciate you strawmanning what i said the dismissing it.

The mere fact that people are even interpetting my arguments as such is proof this thread is a flame war waiting to happen. I trust the moderators with control over this thread will hopefully be able to prevent that from happening.
There definitely was a casuals vs pros argument happening here, it just ended up changing into who was a pro player and who wasn't, it's essentially the same big discussion that started several pages ago. I didn't strawman your argument because I didn't refute or debunk it, I actually agreed with you saying it was a silly discussion that bored me.

So does anyone have a list of events that sc6 could reveal anything at? Like besides EVO Japan..

I don't imagine they'll be doing huge reveals at events from this point on. The cat is already out of the bag.

They'll probably just piecemeal us info over time, perhaps with our good friend Vergeben leaving us delicious little breadcrumbs along the way.

Edit: with the exception of guest characters, of course. They seem like doing that.

Last edited:
Since they replaced Sophitia's voice actress, do you think they'd do the same with kilik, taki, ect.
I’m assuming everyone got new VAs until confirmed otherwise since BOTH mitsu and Sophie have new ones. But idk Sophie might be the same VA but we went over this for awhile a lot of pages back lol

Yah, I think if nothing else the twin-blade guys is on lock to be next since he already have been teased, Kilik, Xia and Maxi next and maybe Nightmare, since those are the major factors on SCI's story.

After that we might get the iconic characters, Taki and Ivy, most certain those two will be dropped together for a huge hype wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back