Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul - Wishlist

Dynasty_Warriors_2_-_Zhou_Yu.jpg

When he used to have a sword. He also had a sword up until either DW5 or DW6 iirc. But he was better with the sword.
Oh cool

and then yes, i want Cassandra and Pyrrha in it, if also Sophitia can be added, the better.

As guest character, Lightning Farron of course.

The most sad part is that i can see a good % of 8wr agree with you instead just facepalm

The more Namco stay away from 8wr, the better it is

If Soul Calibur "Unbreakable Soul" is the upgrade version of SCV or something new (like Tekken Tag Tournament), including almost all characters from Soul Calibur universe. I would like to see to return of Setsuka, Zasalamel, Hwang, Yun - Seong, Seong Mina, Talim, Cassandra, Rock and Amy! And new multi tiered stages like DOA series and Tekken Tag Tournament 2! And if there is a story mode I would like to see some characters endings for the new characters like Patroklos, ZWEI, Viola and others and some endings or cutscenes for our beloved veteran characters...! And finally I want back the museum mode and the weapon exhibition mode!

Good point with Cassandra

Personally, what i most care first is for it to be a fighting game (hope for 3DS or Vita, and no f2p, please), and then yes, i want Cassandra and Pyrrha in it, if also Sophitia can be added, the better.

As guest character, Lightning Farron of course.

And please, good online AND good offline, it´s not impossible to make both.
+1 for Lightning. She seems like a good guest. Better than emo Cloud or boring Sephiroth.
Anyway, we know anything new about this game? I heard nothing.

The most sad part is that i can see a good % of 8wr agree with you instead just facepalm

The more Namco stay away from 8wr, the better it is

Its not just 8wr. I guarantee you, the forums like gamefaqs or w/e are all much more irrationally loyal to certain retired characters

Who is lightning, and why do people want her more than Sora?

Lightning is the main character of the Final Fantasy XIII saga, she is a perfect, cute, sexy and beautiful girl who I think perfectly fits in SC universe as guest character

Lightning.Farron.full.140630.jpg

If we go to her Final Fantasy XIII-2 model, we could have another Sword & Shield, yay! =D

4ec56b25_Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-Lightning-High-Resolution-Artwork-2.jpg

Also, her third model (in her third game that comes next year) is S&S too.

About the other question, wich Sora? You mean Kingdom Hearts? If that so, he´s cool but I prefer Lightning, besides Sora was kinda dumb in Dream Drop Distance.

My wishlist for Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul: Mitsurugi, Siegfried, Ivy (of course), Zasalamel, Xianghua, Talim, Sophitia, Cassandra, Yun-Seong, Kilik (not mimic Kilik), Rock, Maxi, Setsuka, Raphael, Amy, Yoshimitsu, Prince of Persia (Guest character), Seong Mi-Na, Aeon, Hwang (new look and weapon), Tira, Hualin, Valeria, Hilde, and Johann Druer.

My wishlist for Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul

1) Sophitia
2) Taki

Ideally Setsuka too, but I can go without her so long as Sophitia and Taki are in the game and important and playable characters. If that's not the case for Sophitia and Taki then I won't buy or play it, same reason I'll never touch Soul Calibur V.

Also, I don't want Lightning or any character tied to Motomu Toriyama because he is a terrible "creator" that has ruined multiple characters and franchises with his perverted otaku fantasies that he forced into various games. Self-absorbed disrespect for IPs and their characters should not be rewarded.

• No more thunder drums or makeshift genitalia.
  • Two Critical edges.
  • Ivy remembering how to use her snake sword and regaining some semblance of stances.
  • Bringing back most if not all significant costumes and equipment pieces from previous games.
  • More voices and faces for CAS, even if it's recycled from 3 and 4.
  • Bring back minigames like dancing statue.
  • make it possible to fight night terror again.
  • More moves for all characters.
  • No more armor break.
  • And finally have story mode, and a fun side game mode like edge master/chronicles.

Lightning is the main character of the Final Fantasy XIII saga, she is a perfect, cute, sexy and beautiful girl who I think perfectly fits in SC universe as guest character

Lightning.Farron.full.140630.jpg

If we go to her Final Fantasy XIII-2 model, we could have another Sword & Shield, yay! =D
(>P____________P)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back