Soul Calibur V 2p Costumes

HEck yeah, we finally have a walking corpse around, damn it.

I declare Nighty the new Yoshimitsu of SC LOL

On all seriousness, he reminds of Darksiders' Death, and the best part is that he actually is a corpse, just as the bio stated. Heck yeah.

Voldo looks like Nosferatu in a cheaply made SCIV-style CaS
Mitsurugi's outfit reminds me of the really basic (and pretty much boring) Samurai CaS preset from SCIV
Nightmare's 2P isn't that bad after seeing it on the stream (giant meat stick <3)

The only 2p that disappoints me a bit is Aeon: I understand a different color for Ezio (as he's a guest) but not for a regular character
But Kratos had two different costumes in SC:BD. They could've done the same with Ezio, since his outfit changes in each game. He has enough options for costumes; it's just so disappointing that they choose not to take advantage of that.

But Kratos had two different costumes in SC:BD. They could've done the same with Ezio, since his outfit changes in each game. He has enough options for costumes; it's just so disappointing that they choose not to take advantage of that.
Probably Ubilol sell them just that costume,they're not allowed to use more
Sad shit
At least they can give him the black-white-red colour scheme,was cool,canon,and the perfect 2p
Faggy blue have no sense,i really hope for 3p 4p or at least be able to color edit... unlikely,surely edit with CaS is impossible(yet said as nono) but maaaaybe color edit,even with limited options? Yes please
It will need a very very basic color edit do this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/masterassassin.jpg/

...but still,not likely
Too bad,i will use the white one

Or just don't use Ezio...there are better characters to main...but each their own.

Did anyone happen to get Dampierre's 2P costume? I saw they had it when they picked him to show to people in the stream but what exactly is it? I thought I saw a glimpse of something black but am not sure.

Or just don't use Ezio...there are better characters to main...but each their own.

Did anyone happen to get Dampierre's 2P costume? I saw they had it when they picked him to show to people in the stream but what exactly is it? I thought I saw a glimpse of something black but am not sure.
Oh, I'm still going to make him one of my mains (I don't see the bad decision making around the costume as a reason not to play him). I'm just saying that they messed up by deciding not to take advantage of the other costumes he has. It makes his 2P feel like a lazy decision, but I guess you can't expect a game not to get any misses...

1-Or just don't use Ezio...there are better characters to main...but each their own.

2-Did anyone happen to get Dampierre's 2P costume? I saw they had it when they picked him to show to people in the stream but what exactly is it? I thought I saw a glimpse of something black but am not sure.
1- Fuck it,is the first time SC offer me an italian char that is'nt VOLDO, put him in my mains team is a must :D
Joke aside i like his moveset,he bring in 30+ badassery in a world of pretty boys,and i like the character(even if i don't like AC)... just his 2p suck,when even with color edit(as they did) was possible get a waaay better one

2-I think still this
201px-Dampierre2.jpg

IDK who designed Dampierre, but it's a dumb ass design. Top hats weren't even invented until like 1790. And his stupid looking joke moves don't endear him to me any more.

SB got off to such a good start with a (mostly) historically accurate story, then they just decided to throw in a bunch of random crap and pissed all over it.

IDK who designed Dampierre, but it's a dumb ass design. Top hats weren't even invented until like 1790. And his stupid looking joke moves don't endear him to me any more.

SB got off to such a good start with a (mostly) historically accurate story, then they just decided to throw in a bunch of random crap and pissed all over it.
Bushido Blade is calling your name then if you want your samurai on samurai action with one hit kills or maybe the history channel.

Back