Soul Calibur V Behind the Game Teaser Video

Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes during the making of Soul Calibur? Well, now you can see it for yourself! Namco-Bandai has given us a sneak peak at the offices and staff behind Soul Calibur 5.
From the animators to the director, this is your chance to see the team responsible for making Soul Calibur 5 at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at 0:23 the drawings on the table. I think i see Tira and maybe a dark haired Amy because the drawing below looks like it has Amy's hairstyle but black or dark purple. and a nice red dress drawing too

The black and white sketch definitely has Amy's style in hair and clothes... The other one, is that like 5 of the same image without heads?

Anyways, I think they might be more Amy outfit concepts, I can't think of other characters that wear a skirt quite like that, (excepting the maid)

My favorite part of the video is about Tago San talking about that they are planning to do SC VI, VII, VIII, IX and maybe more!!! SoulCalibur forever friends!!
One excuse for Namco to make an SCVI would be if they were to have Pat as the new Soul Edge wielder.
Hmmm... kinda like with Siegfried in Soul Blade that carried over to the first SC.

Damn, dawgy... Dem dudes looking rough all ready and they ain't even near completion in development. Japanese dudes be working they ass off, seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I want SCV now just as much as the next guy... LoL Show us like a 12 man roster and yall can take a weak off.

Damn, dawgy... Dem dudes looking rough all ready and they ain't even near completion in development. Japanese dudes be working they ass off, seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I want SCV now just as much as the next guy... LoL Show us like a 12 man roster and yall can take a weak off.

Sad thing is, every game from now till eternity is gonna get one of these phased release dealies.

Naw... they always look like that. Don't worry about it.

I hope they redo the model for Siegfried. The illustration is like ten times better for my taste... the modeler just can't get the right look.

Live streams

12 Viewers
VitaminDCosplay
VitaminDCosplay
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WEEBS!!! SUBSCRIBER TOURNAMENT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back