Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

WuHT

Premium Moderator
Am I the only one who prefers the Dark Green / Red color palette ?
I mean I get the Blue / Black with Red accents is a call back to SC2 Raph.

Also, boots that go below his knee imo look perfectly fine and i'd prefer it over the long boots he has in SC6.
Lastly, his current SC6 single-shoulder cape is > a small triple-cape and >>> a tailed jacket.

SSfox

[14] Master

It has some Algol in it

Are they really gonna put Algot in the game?

Maybe he has much more fanbase that it loo like? mmm

I cannot cope with this uncertainty. Possibly a season 3 announcement at the same time which is what the stage is referencing..? (I say in hope)
Would be the best scenario case, but i don't believe it, too good to be true

Last edited:

RaphMcSorel

[08] Mercenary
What if they didn't do this mystery fighter campaign for the sake of adding doubt to an inevitable Hwang reveal, but to soften the blow of an Algol reveal? "First invoke doubt, so the disappointment will be less severe."

Even with their attempts to ease people into it, nothing will deflate my hype more than an Algol reveal. I doubt I'll even play his story mode. I'm certain that even Dampierre would invoke more hype in most people. At least he's an oddball choice (instead of a boring one).

HD_Reed

[07] Duelist
What if they didn't do this mystery fighter campaign for the sake of adding doubt to an inevitable Hwang reveal, but to soften the blow of an Algol reveal? "First invoke doubt, so the disappointment will be less severe."

Even with their attempts to ease people into it, nothing will deflate my hype more than an Algol reveal. I doubt I'll even play his story mode. I'm certain that even Dampierre would invoke more hype in most people. At least he's an oddball choice (instead of a boring one).
I completely agree. I just don’t see any need whatsoever for Algol in the game when we have the extremely similar Azwel - and neither seem to be especially popular characters.

Spanky

[13] Hero
Hopefully I'm wrong, but if it's indeed Gogol (French term for "retard"), I'm gonna die laughing 'cause bad habits never die!
This is why I like online forums. I get to learn amazing things from a variety of people, like how "gogol" is French for retard. My life feels more complete now. Tyfs!!!
Am I the only one who prefers the Dark Green / Red color palette ?
I mean I get the Blue / Black with Red accents is a call back to SC2 Raph.
I also liked the green and red color palette. He could have been my Christmas Raphy if they had gone with it... 🎄

Also random note on the mysterious stage that is part of the tease for the DLC character, it reminds me of SC3 Mina's stage (the one that had the "evil moon" theme), sp00ky and mysterious because of the influence of Soul Edge in the area.