Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The DLC guest character, the one that would make the most sens is a Character from Dark Souls, since they own the IP it won't cost a lot of money for them to do. But then again they can still drop some Anime character specially since they own a lot of them, 2B also is a big possibility since she's very requested, and since Geralt is male there are chances the dlc guest will be female, so maybe 2B.

The DLC guest character, the one that would make the most sens is a Character from Dark Souls, since they own the IP it won't cost a lot of money for them to do. But then again they can still drop some Anime character specially since they own a lot of them, 2B also is a big possibility since she's very requested, and since Geralt is male there are chances the dlc guest will be female, so maybe 2B.

OOOHHHH SSSNNNAAAAAAAPPP!!!! ARRRRRTTOOORRIIIIAAASSSS

latest

Yuri Lowel would be great as a guest I'm dlc pack 2. :) Would love to see him highly detailed in 3d.

Who is Salia anyway? Is she from sc or the Witcher?

Raphael always had some balance issues, too strong vs some characters and you weak vs others. If they can get that under control I would love to see him.

Would be funny if we got Zorro as dlc afterall.

^ With Kratos, that's the best guest they could put in, personally speaking.

Just imagine how sick it will be if this gif will be one of his intro <3

that would be 3 great swords though. gosh he even has a powered up state to go with SC6 UGH.

kratos already in a SC game. not knocking it but i dont think they would reintroduce him. but his game is super good and popular right now so who knows.

i need to play nier: automata to understand the obsession with this 2B character

that would be 3 great swords though. gosh he even has a powered up state to go with SC6 UGH.

kratos already in a SC game. not knocking it but i dont think they would reintroduce him. but his game is super good and popular right now so who knows.

i need to play nier: automata to understand the obsession with this 2B character

Actually when i say Kratos i mean more on the new Kratos using the Leviathan (Nordic Axe), which wouldn't have much to do with the Kratos we got in the psp game. ^^

Honestly after reading what verg said if it weren't for Talim being like 90% confirmed I'd have no one I'd want to play as here's hoping Raphael makes it in as dlc if nothing else
Yeah, Raph doesn't even have to be in the base roster for me..I just want him in the game period. We will see..

Can we speculate on JG for a minute - people noticed doesn't appear to have frame advantage which is probably good. Maybe can't get guard broken if JG when close to being broken? That could lead to some hype moments

If Raph is in, he might be the last character revealed. But even so we still lose an Iaido and dao/cutlass user. But otherwise the Loli Pokémon is more popular.

Lizzy and Cassie may be my biggest issues with the roster so far.

I do plan on getting Soul Calibur 6, but I would really be jumping for joy if my girls Cassandra and Setsuka made it in. Hell, I will even settle for Alpha Patroklos since I, a first-time SC5 player, am trying to learn him anyway. That is all I can say.

Sayonara :sc3set1:

From what I see, they seem to know what they are doing, and know where they are going with this game, so I'm not worried about characters, the majority will be satisfied.

After watching some more RE footage, do you think it could be better if...

There wasn't as much slowdown during stale-mates - i.e. double block, dodge or clash.

At the moment, if both players say block, it still does the slow-mo - and it looks pretty weird?! The game knows the out-come and could save the players a-lot of time if there's no-win or clash by not playing out the slow-mo as if it was a win.

After watching some more RE footage, do you think it could be better if...

There wasn't as much slowdown during stale-mates - i.e. double block, dodge or clash.

At the moment, if both players say block, it still does the slow-mo - and it looks pretty weird?! The game knows the out-come and could save the players a-lot of time if there's no-win or clash by not playing out the slow-mo as if it was a win.
I would take RE out entirely... it's just stupid.

Back