Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I was really holding out hope for Crispin Freeman. I love Kirk Thornton's work, but I think I like his Seigfried least of all the VAs the character has had. :/

Crispy is for sure the closest the English voice has come to matching Hiyama from the Japanese, but Captain Shadow Matthews the Hedgehog Siegfried is fine too.

Crispy is for sure the closest the English voice has come to matching Hiyama from the Japanese, but Captain Shadow Matthews the Hedgehog Siegfried is fine too.
It is funny to think about how Siegfried's most recent previous voice actor, Roger Craig Smith voices Sonic.... and his current one, Kirk Thornton voices Shadow the Hedgehog.

lmao I just realized I made this exact same costume in SCV, just different colors

Siegfried.JPG

Why do we only have three girls so far ffs. Taki needs a trailer STAT.
Considering the actual ratio of guys to girls with respects to the entire series cast, it makes sense. Unless we get a bunch of new girl characters, which isn't happening, it's always going to be skewed. It's part of why I also wanted a female guest for once. But I guess we can't have that.

I actually don't remember but can we do FT in lobbies in SCV? I hope this feature will be in SC6 since launch, very important online feature imo.

And when it comes to Rank matches, i think it would be better to make it FT2 instead of infinite.

Something's bugging me...

It's been 4 hours and the Japanese trailer isn't out yet. All the previous trailers hvae had both their Japanese & English trailers released at the exact time.

I also really like Sieg's CE. I'm way too used to him just summoning icy crystals that push the opponent into the ground, so I really liked how his super was basically a fiery unblockable move that was so powerful the flame turned blue. The camera angles really sold it imo.

By the time I'm done with CaS the ratio becomes very much skewed in the favor of women. I make only a few male CaS but the few I do are exceptional.

100% same.

Anybody else find it so odd with Sophie and Mitsurugi getting appearances based almost completely on their SC1 versions while other designs have been significantly modified?

Same with Wings of Faith in the Eurydice Shrine.

It’s going to feel weird if the Proving Grounds have the music from Xianghua’s and Kilik’s reveals unless custom music wasn’t implemented and characters have their own themes in addition...

Back