Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

It's kinda laggy and I feel like it also affects my inputs. I've done 8BBB instead of 6B8 quite a bit. Getting up and everything else feels off. My match against a Kilik wasn't too bad and I won.

My hymble opinion:
-My hopes for SPECIAL STREET MAGIC FRENCH KITCHEN have failed, my second char (Xiba) is closer to Bangoo Seung Mi-na than to new Killik, so here is also a bummer.
So from big disappoint I did not play LOLWHAT? and only watch Twetch and Yuby-Tuby
-Audience Choice Award gets Geralt and Pedd... Teddy Bear Talim, for them plays the most stream players
-Award "King of One-Button Mash in Insane Circus welter of first hours" gets Nighty and Sieg
-Award For Unpopularity gets Voldo, only 2 streams from 300. He is difficult and risky char, and absolutely not for mashers without command list

Oh it wasn't me then, lol I had a 7 win streak. Also I wish they added practicr when waiting like tekken.

Wonder if it's planned feature for the full game. I think would be great if you can get matches while you're at any modes and even Main menu like SFV. But i dunno how (and if) it's difficult to implement a feature like this.

I've played some smooth matches and some not so smooth ones but I gotta say this is probably the most fun soulcalibur game since 2 for me

They need to fix input delay though, it's really bad in some cases and I even have to spam buttons during Reversal Edge or during combo strings to make sure it registers

Taking so long to find an opponent...

And of course we don’t know which slot Tira takes.

Your gaming room being the garage in Central Florida may or may not help.

Wonder if it's planned feature for the full game. I think would be great if you can get matches while you're at any modes and even Main menu like SFV. But i dunno how (and if) it's difficult to implement a feature like this.
Yeah, I don't mind not having it because sfv and others connect with a opponents fast it just for some reason Namco games is slow at finding opponents.

I've had no input delay issues but I do get a bunch of lag spikes every match. Could just be my connection though, my speed is pretty good (generally 20-40 mbps) but I'm on wireless.

In one match (playing as Talim) against Nightmare they got me with the GI part of Nightmare's CE but then the follow up attack missed. I don't know if I managed to dodge it somehow or if I was just at the perfect range or if it's a hitbox thing or what, but it seemed odd.

The movement feels so good. It's just like playing SC2
shook.gif

Also I tried the same combination to see if we can choose victory poses/quotes and I don’t think it’s available anymore.

Don’t know how to justify floating swords for my main CaS...

Back