Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

She is, most likely. If you believe Vergeben's main source leaks. Which have been accurate 100%.

No expectations, no disappointment.

I just like talking about it to kill time. Where are the people who "felt" a reveal was gonna happen a few days ago? What you guys feeling now lol

Where are the people who "felt" a reveal was gonna happen a few days ago? What you guys feeling now lol
But it did happen... lol

Either ways its all just sarcasm and jokes, idk why some people take it very seriously. God.

yea but tekken yoshi is terrible. Not a good argument sir
Nah! Yoshi in Tekken has a voice very similar to this one. So I prefer this voice. English voice is ridiculous for me. That's all.

Last edited:
So... Taki's reveal/leak come around May 1st/2nd... Two weeks later (May 17th/18th) : Yoshimitsu's reveal/leak.. Seems like we got reveals every 2 weeks as of now. So, next reveal/leak coming May 31th/June 1st ? :)
Probably we won't get more reveals before E3 (12-14 June).

I've been watching old SCI-III streams/videos and I noticed how different the stages used to be in sizes and shapes, like the rounded ones and half-moons and stuff.

I played SCIII when i was a teenager but I've been playing a lot recently too and I noticed that the stages are way too small, you allways end up in the edges with 2 or 3 hits or just by landing some launcher and following it up with its combo, it's ridiculous to the point it's kind of unconfortable to play because you're 90% of the time on the edge of the stages, most of the matches I lose are by Ring outs lol.

In SCVI I think they're making the stages much bigger overall to not have this problem, the moves of the characters of soul calibur tend to have a lot of pushback or travel a lot of distance by themselves, like Setsu's 33B or Sophitia's 66A etc. so this plus the fast movement need large stages, maybe that's why they're not adding half moon shape stages and other unconventional shapes. (By the way the half moon stage from SCIII within the volcano is the most unconfortable to play by far.)

In SCVI I think they're making the stages much bigger overall to not have this problem, the moves of the characters of soul calibur tend to have a lot of pushback or travel a lot of distance by themselves
Agreed. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I have noticed that almost every one of the so far revealed characters has moves that can RO insanely far. Therefore, the size of the stages makes it easier for players to stay in control vs RO-happy people.

I just hope they didn't take too much to heart butthurt scrubs who loose their sh!t over ring outs...

But it did happen... lol

Either ways its all just sarcasm and jokes, idk why some people take it very seriously. God.

Bro you guys were right! I didnt mean anything bad by it. Just wanted to know the feeling you guys got now for the next drop. Though I expect E3 is the next bif reveal. My feeling that is...

Tira's mood-switch being SC is a pretty bad idea, as managing her modes is a core of her playstyle and a very interesting aspect of her.
But if it would be a third mode instead, a "snap" - that would be pretty cool. And I don't think that she will be any similar to Kilik, as they are in a very different situations in regards to "evil seed". Kilik is "infested" and can't control impulse of bloodlust that comes with it, while Tira is voluntary in contact with that power. Tira is basically an Akuma to Kilik's Ryu in that case (if we would compare that to Satsui No Hado, which is kinda similar in whole "invokes uncontrollable rage/bloodlust in exchange for power" thing). Also her third mood won't be "rage" I think, more like "Sadistic Ecstasy" or something, that would be more in line with her character. Also Tira's fighting style is much more graceful, which also makes her potential "Snap" mood much different from Kilik's.

On the contrary, Tira's mood switch being on a Soul Charge would mean that it's 100% reliable switch, won't cost health, won't leave you open to counter hits, and none of damage from those moods would have to be tweaked or placed on JF-timings. Giving you plenty of openings and points to use it to aggressively push an advantage or break up pressure.

And no, Tira isn't really Akuma to Kilik, that's the new character's job who seems to show a similar Malfested form with a much more disciplined control over it versus Kilik's inability to control it despite Dvapara-Yuga around his body.

Back