Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm assuming bonus character is like Inferno or someone unlockable through story.

God that statue is sick but no season pass included and $150 is steep with all the other things around then. Probably deluxe for me.

Story mode is potentially cool. Better not be as lame as the side stories in T7.

Everything looks amazing so far. Give me a hype game intro and more beautiful music.

Since it's 3 characters i hope only one of them is guest. Since people want that much 2B, not a character that i want that much but if they'll put her hope they redesign her to fit the tone of the game, like with a more mediavial less futuristic design.

That's what i mean ... nobody likes the sophie-like Lizzy ._.

I didn't meant that he'll definitely be playable, just that it was definitely Lizzy the one and the only :D (even tho high chances will be playable)

1528829558716.png

you heard it here first folks.

my reach levels are off the scale lmfao

okay my question is. can you buy the season pass separately? i don't want to miss out on the bonus playable character you get with the season pass (bet it's talim. they'd be crazy not to incentivise sales)

1528831272735.png

if it is, i'm definitely buying the collector's edition. can't pass up on that 120 page artbook. especially when soul calibur art is so godlike.

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't like Inferno... so I'm not gonna cry about that! (could be worse... could be Algol haha)
I also preferred Aeon than Lizardman... but it's ok
About the rest is everything perfect to me... and I'm really hype

Back