Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

SoulCalibur VI Exhibition Tournament at EVO 2018 is scheduled for

Friday, August 3rd @ 8:00 PM PST

twitch.tv/evo

Mark your calendars accordingly. It's right after a SSB Ultimate exhibition tournament, so it'll probably start a bit late. I'm not expecting any reveals, but there will definitely be some good matches.
I'll be competing in that tournament! So excited :)

Good luck, I’m assuming it’ll have all the demo chaser veterans as well as a bunch of old killers coming out of the woodwork since it’s, you know, Evo.

I just want to see the chars I’ve mained in the past come up:

Astaroth
Lizardman/Aeon
Hilde

Realistically I think Astaroth and Lizardman are going to be in the base game, but Hilde will be DLC.

Other than that, I guess Cervantes, Tira, Raphael, one of the male Koreans, Seong Mina, and Setsuka would be neat.

I have noticed the brackets have been switching everyone around like 3 times so far, does it continue to keep changing up until the tournament date? This is my first one so I am not familiar with how it works haha.
As I understand it...

They are mainly listening to people who have conflicts with the brackets. So if I was in a pool with a ton of players from the same area and I objected because I don't want to eliminate people from my own local group much travel a thousand+ miles to play people I can play constantly anyway, I'd file an objection to the bracket. Also if several top seeds were in one bracket, and there was a bracket with no top seeds, that wouldn't be desirable either since all the favorites to win would eliminate each other in the death bracket thinning out the talent pool in the rest of the tournament.

The other big thing is arranging people so that their pool times don't conflict much with their entries in other games.

SoulCalibur VI Exhibition Tournament at EVO 2018 is scheduled for

Friday, August 3rd @ 8:00 PM PST

twitch.tv/evo

Mark your calendars accordingly. It's right after a SSB Ultimate exhibition tournament, so it'll probably start a bit late. I'm not expecting any reveals, but there will definitely be some good matches.
Thanks. And why not reveals? I suppose EVO is a nice place to reveal something. Maybe not expect too much, of course, but at least one or two characters.

Fact: Mardi n'est pas Jeudi Kappa

Speaking about reveal, maybe they'll just reveal both Tira and Cervantes to an homage to Evo 2012, while it's far from being the best Evo in SC history, but for whatever reason this grand final got a lot of views in youtube

Ouais ben un leak reste un leak, faut pas me faire peur comme ça xD

Hopefully we'll get some beautiful people revealed shortly :D

Fact: Mardi n'est pas Jeudi Kappa

Speaking about reveal, maybe they'll just reveal both Tira and Cervantes to an homage to Evo 2012, while it's far from being the best Evo in SC history, but for whatever reason this grand final got a lot of views in youtube

Decopon's 2K punish with CE still gives me shivers lmao

Plz NO :(
Plz YES or I have a better idea, why not both instead of just one of them it would be a better answer then just no.

Or we can alternate between those two, we had Ralph last time now we can have Amy and then in the next one we can have Ralph again.. Kappa

Plz YES or I have a better idea, why not both instead of just one of them it would be a better answer then just no.

Or we can alternate between those two, we had Ralph last time now we can have Amy and then in the next one we can have Ralph again.. Kappa
Well we had Amy last time too, so... :P

yea same thing again . Nm and sieg are an exception . As for mina,cass, or worst S+S lizardman i dont want them either :P

Back