Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Yeah, i'm not gettin it. I look at this guy and think people will hate him for the same reasons people hate Algol.

That voice and personality is VERY familiar. Its gonna bug me till i find out where i've heard it. Anyone know the VA's name?

The voice and overacting definitely reminds me of Chen Gong in Dynasty Warriors 8. If they're one and the same, then the VA is Jason Wishnov. See if you recognize any of his other roles.

Yeah, I'm loving his voicework. If I had to get a new character on the base roster instead of, say, Cassandra, I don't think I could have asked for anything better. He looks fantastic.

So Necrid and Algol were sacrificed for the human race in the new timeline...
OWGkTmB.gif

why are people saying Raph is confirmed ?! Did something happen ?

The guy who leaked Azwel a few months ago also insisted that Raph is in the game with all the associated strings (narration, battle announcements, etc.) that all playable characters get.

if those 4 are the final characters (liz would hopefully have double axe) i would be so content with the roster.

Same. I wanted Tira in the base roster to pair with Raph, giving II and III each two reps, but eh.

why are people saying Raph is confirmed ?! Did something happen ?

Apparently two different leakers on 4chan called out Azwel by name. Both had Raph on their lists. The first also had Hwang (though they questioned his status as a playable character) and Lizardman. The second leaker did not include Hwang and Lizardman.

First leaker : https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/420992832/#421036963

"This list >>421028621 was actually me, and this is based off the files I've worked on.
As I said, I'm not 100% sure Hwang is in because he didn't have a "Narrator" segment while every other characters had one, but maybe that segment wasn't just in the file at the time.
I don't know why that leak guy that said Raphael wasn't in came from, he's in there, clear as day.

I'm tempted to believe Create-a-Soul is in the game, because it looks like you're fighting lot of NPC (Taki fights against some dudes of the Fuma clan, you fight Malfested with Sophitia, Yoshimitsu and Voldo fight against a lot of mooks) and some characters seems to have generic lines adressed to the "Player", that would probably imply it's a CaS.
I think the other newcomer might be some dude called Azwel, the rival of Groh. I guess this will be the ultimate proof if I'm bullshitting or not. "

Second leaker : https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425562134/

"only time i spoke about the roster i said some new evil wizard guy because i couldnt remember his name, if someone else said azwel then they're in the know "

How can they include Inferno and Lizardman over Amy, Setsuka or Cassandra?
:p
Unless dlc of course. It's interesting how Tira was there already.
Rip I'm pretty sure I'll be sad again with this game... At least in 5 I had Viola to remplace Amy, but here I have nothing. After all the support I gave, even with 5...guess I'll be obligated to go back to Cervantes :v

Rip I'm pretty sure I'll be sad again with this game... At least in 5 I had Viola to remplace Amy, but here I have nothing. After all the support I gave, even with 5...guess I'll be obligated to go back to Cervantes :v

I think Raph being in will pave the way for Amy down the line. She'll obviously feature in his story, even if she's literally 12 or whatever, but just establishing the character and then letting us play an older version of her (think IV) would be neat.

She's prime DLC bait either way. Popular, cute, marketable.

Back