Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

You realize these games aren't made just for hardcore, fundamentalist SC Fans?

I for one would not mind seeing Dora Milaje for example. I think there are better guests for sure, but if they are thinking of reaching more casual gamers, it might be wise to think more broadly as they had done with Star Wars.

Well i can really only address Marvel because that is what you brought up. Only weapon wielder i can think of who is popular is Thor and no, i dont want him in SC.

Aside from him, i was always a huge fan of Spiral in the Capcom fighting games (wish they brought her back) but that was due to Capcom's depiction of her. I dont really even know how she is ability wise in the comics.

I have no clue who Dora Milaje is.

Coulda sworn it was said there would be one guest in the season pass. Is why most people are assuming such with thier predictions.
Nope:

K. : One guest character and other old Soul Calibur characters ?

M.O. : We don’t know if we have more guest characters yet. It’s all in talks right now. Still, it’s possible that within the Season Pass we’ll have characters from IV or V. They might not fit the same time frame from the game’s story, but it’s possible.

Hasn't Okubo stated that there won't be a guest in the first season pass as that's not something they're planning right now, but there could be a guest in the future if they make a second season pass.. Also the possibility of SCIV/SCV characters too.

We have (character wise):
DLC Character 1 - Bonus - Tira
DLC Character 2 - ????
DLC Character 3 - ????
DLC Character 4 - ????
I thought he just said Geralt is the only guest on the disk. Then said we might get a guest in the season pass. I didnt know he specified when we could or could not get one.

Nope:

K. : One guest character and other old Soul Calibur characters ?

M.O. : We don’t know if we have more guest characters yet. It’s all in talks right now. Still, it’s possible that within the Season Pass we’ll have characters from IV or V. They might not fit the same time frame from the game’s story, but it’s possible.
But as of now there is only one season pass so he would have to be refering to that one.

I thought he just said Geralt is the only guest on the disk. Then said we might get a guest in the season pass. I didnt know he specified when we could or could not get one.
I know, which is why I said "if they make a second season pass". The season pass characters are most likely decided on already and with Okubo saying "We don’t know if we have more guest characters yet. It’s all in talks right now." and going on to say it's possible there will be characters from IV or V I see the latter as more likely.

Let's face it: we've had no news for 1 week, so no point chatting for the sake of chatting.

What is happening tomorrow (Saturday) and will it be streamed? Does anyone have any links? Apparently, Kayane is there again.

Why don't we concentrate on this event as, again, we got nothing else to go on right now.

Let's face it: we've had no news for 1 week, so no point chatting for the sake of chatting.

What is happening tomorrow (Saturday) and will it be streamed? Does anyone have any links? Apparently, Kayane is there again.

Why don't we concentrate on this event as, again, we got nothing else to go on right now.

They've been showcasing the same build and characters since E3. I cant bring myself to care about it anymore especially after seeing the Melbourne build.

Any chance we'll be seeing the opening cinematic soon?

As far as i know making these takes a lot of money and time, what i presume is that there was no budget for a intro cinematic so we will get the "Story trailer" as intro instead for SC 6, but i do hope they make one like in SC 3.

I have long been hoping for a giant corn dog as a joke weapon but I know it's never gonna happen because there's way too much innuendo going on there.
well... the giant squid in SC3 looks like a penis...

so...
Ivy had the Magical Sausage in SoulCalibur IV, which is pretty close to a corn dog, just without bread. Still a sausage on a stick.

Here's the schedule with time zones, looks like it will be streamed on Bandai Namco EU's Twitch, on Sunday:

DmgtUHsVAAAaAnF.jpg:orig

I have long been hoping for a giant corn dog as a joke weapon but I know it's never gonna happen because there's way too much innuendo going on there.

How quickly we forget Ivy's magical sausage.

Edit: Just barely beaten. But I'll add that she has a crotch-level thrusting attack to make matters more explicit.

They've been showcasing the same build and characters since E3. I cant bring myself to care about it anymore especially after seeing the Melbourne build.
There was no Melbourne build. It's just Namco playing mind games and then trying to throw us off with dummy move lists and now biased playing cards. This is to create additional hype (or disappointment!) when all cards are finally put on the table. Just accept it: the world does not work the way you thought and was taught: officials play psychological games, and fake news exists in abundance.

There was no Melbourne build. It's just Namco playing mind games and then trying to throw us off with dummy move lists and now biased playing cards. This is to create additional hype (or disappointment!) when all cards are finally put on the table. Just accept it: the world does not work the way you was taught: officials play psychological games, and fake news exists in abundance.

Dude, Bamco is bad at marketing, but they aren't that bad.

How quickly we forget Ivy's magical sausage.

Edit: Just barely beaten. But I'll add that she has a crotch-level thrusting attack to make matters more explicit.
I must now go and check out this Magical Sausage!😏 Indeed, I forgot all about it!
Edit: sorry for shitposting about innuendo. I'll cut it out now xD

Back