Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

This is almost 99% certainly the final roster.
Character select screen v9.jpg

Does the same leaker states that Cass would be in Sophitia story mode?

On June 18, 2018, the 1st 4chan leaker said that Hwang & Lizardman might be in SCVI.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/420992832/#421028621

The same guy wasn't sure because Hwang didn't have any Narrator lines and claimed Hwang & Lizardman were on files he worked on. He talks about some Soul Chronicle battle for certain characters. Then, he mentions Azwel(This was the 1st time his name was ever bought up).
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/420992832/#421036963

Someone asked if Cassandra was in SCVI. He responded saying Cassie was an NPC in Sophitia's story mode.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/420992832/#421037653

So Cass avatar must be done for Story Mode. She could be a part of DLC character. So does Hwang in Mina Story. Or Liz in whoever else story.

you forgot something.
How could I forgot such a key detail! Thank you for fixing my mistake.
Disagree.
Unrealistic list, considering info available to us with last trailer. And time left before release.
So Cass avatar must be done for Story Mode. She could be a part of DLC character. So does Hwang in Mina Story. Or Liz in whoever else story
Most of the story, except for key cutscenes, would be VN-style, aka drawn pictures. This doesn't mean anything really, as it's not an in game model or anything similar by any means. Cass is still highly probable for DLC, but because of popularity, not this.
Also alternate version of final roster layout:
Character select screen v9.jpg

How could I forgot such a key detail! Thank you for fixing my mistake.

Unrealistic list, considering info available to us with last trailer. And time left before release.

Most of the story, except for key cutscenes, would be VN-style, aka drawn pictures. This doesn't mean anything really, as it's not an in game model or anything similar by any means. Cass is still highly probable for DLC, but because of popularity, not this.
Also alternate version of final roster layout:
View attachment 51056

Again, I don't see the sense in putting Inferno on the hero side. The character placement has had few consistent rules, but thus far there have been no villains on the left hand side.

Grøh and Taki are unfortunately misrepresented on the alignment scale on the character select screen, only being placed where they are because they happen to be the rivals of the person right across from them.

Cass is easily top priority DLC. The only scenario she would get passed up is if they went with three guests for the season pass. No i'm not buying this crap that Setsuka is more popular than her because of the poll on this forum, although i will say she is next in line.

if game and s1 pass is popular enough, cass (or less likely setsuka) will get shifted to S2. They need strong characters to lead S2, and someone like hilde is not popular enough

Also I have reason to believe that perhaps Inferno really is just the final boss and the mimic character might actually be...drum roll Edge Master! From SOULCALIBUR. If he's unlockable, his otherwise neutral but benevolent role in the story would make him a prime candidate for the slot directly across from Azwel.

Taki is on the right side, despite not being a villian.

To add to what Fatal_Exodus said, we've got more heroes and neutral-ish characters than we do villains. The heroic and neutral characters overall encompass the left side of the roster with a bit of flooding to the right. But there is no villainous dilution on the left side whatsoever.

The presence of Soul Edge's very manifestation on the left side would be a pretty big swing away from what has been a near perfect consistency.

To add to what Fatal_Exodus said, we've got more heroes and neutral-ish characters than we do villains. The heroic and neutral characters overall encompass the left side of the roster with a bit of flooding to the right. But there is no villainous dilution on the left side whatsoever.

The presence of Soul Edge's very manifestation on the left side would be a pretty big swing away from what has been a near perfect consistency.

new female barbarian hero on the upper left

didn't they say the *entire* roster would be playable at TGS except for tira?

They aren't gonna have hwang and lizardman there then if they are theoretically revealed (they won't be in)

didn't they say the *entire* roster would be playable at TGS except for tira?

They aren't gonna have hwang and lizardman there then if they are theoretically revealed (they won't be in)

The entire revealed roster, as I recall. Minus Tira.

Back