Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The full cinematic trailer or opening for the game would so much redeem faith and hype for all of us
You can expect it a week or two before release and that's if they are being generous and don't wait until the day before. If they released it earlier than that it would be cool but it's too early in my opinion.

Honestly, if the full opening FMV was released before the game came out, I don't think I'd want to watch it.

Knowing which characters are going to be in the game is one thing, but I want to see the opening for the first time when I finally have the game in my hands. To see the opening FMV and be able to hit the start button and start playing. Seeing it in advance just feels lame in comparison to that.

4A+B went to DC on hit in SCIV, but not in SCVI. SCVI Cervy has his SCIV WS A.

Yeah, 4A+B did go to DC after the hit for a follow up back in SC4.

On that video he went straight into DC immediately after teleporting without even doing the GDR. That is something i've never seen before.

Come to think of it. With what the battle director said about Cervantes mew "Baron Stance" does that mean there are more stages unrevealed? We don't have many stages that are walled for him to jump off of. I can count 3:

Geralts
That Astral Woods one

Nvm i thought i had 3 bleh

Come to think of it. With what the battle director said about Cervantes mew "Baron Stance" does that mean there are more stages unrevealed? We don't have many stages that are walled for him to jump off of. I can count 3:

Geralts
That Astral Woods one

Surely it would work on small walls aswell

Geralts
That Astral Woods one

Osthreinsburg Cathedral, Kunpaetku’s Shrine, Wind Swept Plains, Indian Port, the tundra stage...

Not saying there aren’t any more stages (there really should), but there’s quite a bit more stages with walls already than you might think.

Geralts
That Astral Woods one

The lack of walled stages is another reason i was thinking Baron Stance options is just something he needs if he is backed into a wall and can't teleport away.

I was thinking about that leak that mentioned Lizardman and Hwang, maybe we'll get to meet a Lizardman during the story/libra, a CaS bonus made one (with Sophie playstyle very likely). Also same with Hwang that will be a CaS bonus character, could be with Mitsu playstyle, not sure from what i heard he was using Mitsu playstyle in some version of SC1, would look weird but who knows. So then it will explain how the leaker guy heard about those, while he actually mentioned that while he was sure about all characters he mentioned exepect for those 2 characters Aka Lizzy and Hwang.

Man since you can create a robot i can already see in my heads all those CaS made 2Bs you'll encounter online.

Osthreinsburg Cathedral, Kunpaetku’s Shrine, Wind Swept Plains, Indian Port, the tundra stage...

Not saying there aren’t any more stages (there really should), but there’s quite a bit more stages with walls already than you might think.

Ah cool cool. Im traveling and internet sucks so cant check myself. Thanks friend! <3

With that new double psycho crusher i see many unfortunate rings out in the near future lol

I won't miss the battleground one... you could easily tell the illusion was fake, but the moonlight one and the idea of them i'll miss.
I agree that the effect didn't work. It's strange that it works so much better in Tekken, but I guess that just boils down to how much faster movement is in SoulCalibur.

But I also liked the variety they added. If they could get the effect to look better, I'd welcome their return.

I agree that the effect didn't work. It's strange that it works so much better in Tekken, but I guess that just boils down to how much faster movement is in SoulCalibur.

But I also liked the variety they added. If they could get the effect to look better, I'd welcome their return.

The war stage was a great idea, if CotS was in this, then that stage would be perfect. I think if the game does well we'll be able to get more and better stages in the next iteration.

Back