Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

A Lizardman with Hwang’s style. That’ll piss some users off.

They’re really suspicious choices to me too. As DLC though, some will get pissed.

At least one of the DLC CaS packs has to be new or original content, if it's not legacy pieces or "modern wear" like school clothes or swimsuits. From what I remember, the original content SCV had as DLC were actually pretty terrific, like the Merveilleuse pieces or that medieval armor. Though I wonder if they'll also add things like new weapons, thumbnail backgrounds, or hit effects.

At least one of the DLC CaS packs has to be new or original content, if it's not legacy pieces or "modern wear" like school clothes or swimsuits. From what I remember, the original content SCV had as DLC were actually pretty terrific, like the Merveilleuse pieces or that medieval armor. Though I wonder if they'll also add things like new weapons, thumbnail backgrounds, or hit effects.
The medieval armor sucked iirc because it took up too many equipment slots D:

Yoshi looks like he has the same move animation as Taki's overheard possession kick!?

Shame Signia hardly used that Soul Charge unblockable B string that we saw Boom use a couple of times (he never used it enough either). There were 2 other amazing Yoshi combos that we saw Signia only pull off once each. Last tourny he pulled out another combo that we only saw once too. Not much consistency! :/

Also, Tomo and other Taki players seem to underuse her double-hit B pos string (both mid-hits I think).

That guy who finished 2nd has to be the best Geralt player we've seen so far I reckon.

Note: all the Yoshi combos are here:

What is that move at the end!? Madness... shows there's a lot we haven't seen.
Yea, theres still alot we havent seen as we still dont know all of Yoshis stance options. In top 8 I saw Signia try to do an old SC4 combo with Yoshi tgat made me excited (6a+b>manji fist...). He dropped but I want to know if its actually possible.

Also, no one seems to know that you can RE Geralts fire....

So that means it's... 8:10 PM PST on Saturday.

Somehow I'd convinced myself it was Thursday for some reason :(
Your time is a bit wrong. JST is 16 hours ahead of PST, it doesn't go forward 8 hours from Japan like you might think.

In actuality, it will be more like 8:10 PM on Friday, the previous day (in the States). It'll be Saturday at 12:10 PM over there at that time.

Your time is a bit wrong. JST is 16 hours ahead of PST, it doesn't go forward 8 hours from Japan like you might think.

In actuality, it will be more like 8:10 PM on Friday, the previous day (in the States). It'll be Saturday at 12:10 PM over there at that time.
Derp, right

Well that's nice, now it doesn't conflict with toonami :D

Most conservatively, I think Tgs will show only raphael and some game features. We have to prepare for that reality, so let's not get TOO hyped for TGS lol.

It seems a little strange though to save only Raph for TGS, since he isn’t the most popular nor has really strong Japan connections, so I hope they will also reveal someone else (or a few characters) who Japan can really love hehe... even if it ends up being DLC characters. I might be overthinking it though...

Back