Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I was hoping there would be more than that, like also earthquake, whirlwind, magnet, and all the other various effects. Maybe more can be unlocked? But I was thinking it would be Extra, with weapon effects, bringing stats back, but maybe that's only in Libra of Soul. Team Battle would be nice, though, especially if they allowed tagging out.

I was hoping there would be more than that, like also earthquake, whirlwind, magnet, and all the other various effects. Maybe more can be unlocked? But I was thinking it would be Extra, with weapon effects, bringing stats back, but maybe that's only in Libra of Soul. Team Battle would be nice, though, especially if they allowed tagging out.
SC3 chronicles would be nice, have a team attacking a base and another team advancing while others recovering. I'm not going to judge libre until I'm fully aware of how it is. Cause the small bit of what I seen isn't impressive.

Guys, maybe it's been discussed already so I apologize in advance. I noticed that the light circle in the Astral Chaos stage turn blue to green to red anytime you hit it. Do we know if it's just cosmetic or has something to do gameplay wise? (more damage for ex.)

Guys, maybe it's been discussed already so I apologize in advance. I noticed that the light circle in the Astral Chaos stage turn blue to green to red anytime you hit it. Do we know if it's just cosmetic or has something to do gameplay wise? (more damage for ex.)
What seems likely to me is that it will break then just be a RO stage, that's what seems most likely to me

I think it's just a wall that breaks after 3 wall splats.

Blue(No Wall Hits)
vlcsnap-2018-09-21-06h18m32s205.png

Green(1st Wall Hit)
vlcsnap-2018-09-21-06h19m11s203.png

Red(2nd Wall Hit)
vlcsnap-2018-09-21-06h19m41s228.png

3rd Hit(Wall Shatters)
vlcsnap-2018-09-21-06h21m57s020.png

Back