Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Do you mean rematches, as in the game prevents that whether both players want it or not?

Or do you just mean it wont randomly put you with the same person on subsequent searches?

No i just mean when you meet someone it's first to 2. For searching i don't know it works, but for now i don't think i met someone twice (maybe one Night player but not sure, and not a big deal for the amount of players i've met.)

Since this PS4 is not mine it would not make sense to divulge the player ID. Sadly, I would love end some careers here ... :sc1sop1:
IMG-20180928-WA0004.jpeg

Im having a lot of trouble vs button mashers, it costs me to GI with the delay. Ill try to play later on, when there are more people playing

Guys if it takes forever to find a match, try going back and searching again even with the same options. I've done it many times, works every time. I've been playing since it started and i haven't gone more than 5 minutes without finding a match. This game is a shitton of fun!

Now having played Kilik, and based on the Mi-Na videos I’ve seen so far, I really like the effort the developers have gone through to differentiate them. It seems like Mi-Na has more of the ‘classic’ moves and Kilik has been refreshed.

Heyo, i just joined this thread after a year of checking it out for news.
I’ve been playing since soul calibur 2 and i’m currently playing the beta and i’ve never had so much fun playing a fighting game.
I thought that playing the beta would kill the hype of playing the full game but it’s only gotten better lol.

I'm digging it. Having no issues finding matches and i only experienced lag once. Geralt might become my new main due to the lack of Yun-seong. This game is really fun though, it's fluid and fast paced i'm definitely going to have fun with this one.

New to thread, but I’ve been reading comments in here for about 3 weeks now. I have to say playing the beta today was amazing!!! Really hope the game sells well!!

Back