Viola/Amy

and males we have

Yun/Hwang
Aeon(sorta)
Rock
ZWEI
Algol
Dampi

Dampi, rock, and algol i think aren't coming back... there's really not all that many left

This the main menu screen they did not want you to exit out un to title screan

Attachments

• C87AF246-829F-44D0-917C-07058AF45A27.jpeg
    C87AF246-829F-44D0-917C-07058AF45A27.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Guys honestly i tried my best i know im no camara man and it was hard to video n play at the same time not to mention one of the namco chicks had it out for me only bc i told her id whip her ass in the game n i think she took offense on my playful words that she was on me boy n not the way id like her to be😏

God, SCVI has the smallest roster since SCII... :/ Welcome to the modern era I guess, where less is more. GAH, I really don't want to bitch but like FFS. So frustrating. At least the characters we DO have are great.

The characters in SCVI are far more developed and distinct from one another than they were in SCII, so it's not quite comparable.

to be fair out of all the "unique" female characters left we have

Cass
and males we have
Aeon(sorta)

giphy.gif

I know this is beside the point, but how are you going to call out Aeon then give Cass get a pass when she wasn't even the first Sophitia derivative, let alone the more unique of the two?

Yikes, the thread's on fire again. Honestly guys, i'm tired of all this....can we just stop speculating? It leads to even more negativity. We're literally 2 damn weeks away from the game. Can't we just be patient for once? Besides, we'll find out everything in one go when it drops. I'm on neither side of the fence here, i'm just looking for a peaceful solution that can count for all of us. And i hope i haven't triggered anyone by what i said but if i indeed did so, i'm sorry in advance. Peace and out folks, y'all have a good day.

I seriously doubt Bamco will leave some of the best competitive players hanging for a long time without giving them Setsuka. I think her place (or someone with her playstyle) is all but guaranteed among the remaining 3 DLC characters.
I want to believe, but i think the s1 characters are going to be Hwang Lizzy and 2B. :'(

Mostly 'cause @Vergeben sounds very sure about this, which means it's probably from his main source. And the fact that there were 2 different Azwel leaks, one having Hwang and Lizzy and another one without them makes me think that the first leak, which had Hwang and lizzy, was before they decided to cut them from launch roster and make them DLC, while the second leak was after that decision was made. It all makes sense. I think our only realistic hope is Season 2 for characters like Setsuka and Cassandra.

Guys honestly i tried my best i know im no camara man and it was hard to video n play at the same time not to mention one of the namco chicks had it out for me only bc i told her id whip her ass in the game n i think she took offense on my playful words that she was on me boy n not the way id like her to be😏
No worries buddy, many thanks nontheless!!☺️

The characters in SCVI are far more developed and distinct from one another than they were in SCII, so it's not quite comparable.

giphy.gif

I know this is beside the point, but how are you going to call out Aeon then give Cass get a pass when she wasn't even the first Sophitia derivative, let alone the more unique of the two?

reread that

and males we have

Aeon(sorta)

Back