Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

ONE WEEK!
1454090971683.gif

How much can we change about our character during libra campaign? General changes to equipment is obvious, but what about changing gender, race and fighting style?

Hello guys!

My Quick Breakdown / Guide series comes back with the Wild Ninja of the Manji Clan : Yoshimitsu.

Thanks Happy to helped me pulling this out, it was a lot of work, I hope you will enjoy!

This series is mainly for discovering a character, even for non-player of the character, so everyone understand how a character are working!
Don't hesitate to share and like to make people know about SoulCalibur VI !

I'am planning to do as much as video for the release of the game, but it requires a lot of time! Hard week incoming!

Damn I can see the phalanx opening up and Cass emerging with her spear and shield to force people to cough up $29.99.
Seeing her with a new Spartan inspired moveset would be awesome, but considering like 80% of the stuff in this game is recycled, I wouldn't put any money on it.
it's still very different costumes
They literally look like updated versions of the same costume. Nightmare's is the same but with flaring and gold lining, and Ivy's just has a few added details. By that metric you could say Crash Bandicoot in the NSane Trilogy has a different costume than Crash in the original games.
View attachment 51848Just seen this on Twitter - this pic of Siegfried is so much better than the main one used in all the promo, and looks to be official...
Both official artworks of Siegfried deliberately don't show his open arms. Really tells you something about the design if even the official artist doesn't like it.
Jesus Christ, chill the fuck out with the massive images. Those of us on desktop have to scroll through 2 pages full of shitty pics.

And yes, everybody on this board probably gets SCVI ads on YT now. It's called advertising to a target audience.

Ah that's good then, would hate to see your spirits crushed by a misunderstanding. Nothing to apologise for though :)
I see, i see. If anything, i tend to be optimistic but i also view things realistically too so, even if there was a misunderstanding, like Cassie getting revealed but ending up not being playable, i wouldn't be bothered that much. In fact, whether she ends up being playable or not, i'll still be happy that she made her way in the game! Thank you for your concern though, i enjoyed our little coversation. Hope you have a nice day! :)

Hello guys!

My Quick Breakdown / Guide series comes back with the Wild Ninja of the Manji Clan : Yoshimitsu.

Thanks Happy to helped me pulling this out, it was a lot of work, I hope you will enjoy!

This series is mainly for discovering a character, even for non-player of the character, so everyone understand how a character are working!
Don't hesitate to share and like to make people know about SoulCalibur VI !

I'am planning to do as much as video for the release of the game, but it requires a lot of time! Hard week incoming!
Your effort is appreciated either ways!! Many thanks for your continuous info! :)

Totally off topic but I've been watching SCIII Tales of Souls playthroughs and I'm really hoping Libra of Souls will have tons of hidden encounters and throwback characters. Keres, for example, was a really cool and creepy character to fight.

Also imagine running into Luna from Chronicles of the Sword or have Greed attempt to steal your money? I really hope someone on the team thought to do stuff like that and not just have tons of boring CAS like generic Brigands like we've seen so far. I want as many throwbacks to old games as possible.

With 100 Slots, I intend on making every single character (major and minor) in the series in some form, plus alternates for all the main cast. Makes me glad I don't have too many original characters 'cause I'ma need those slots XD

Jesus Christ, chill the fuck out with the massive images. Those of us on desktop have to scroll through 2 pages full of shitty pics.

And yes, everybody on this board probably gets SCVI ads on YT now. It's called advertising to a target audience.

Yeah it was a bit unnecessary I let my excitement get the better of me! Sorry for that. I should have put them in spoilers or something.

Back