Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Okubo revealed that... he can't reveal any character today.

I wanted him to come back like:

2k2w8a.jpg

Here @LisaK, Algol's entry.

You're quite right indeed @holden456. Knight King is Arthur, his entry says how he fought all those years with Soul Calibur (or god dang finally Excalibur!), it also mentions his final duel with Mordred wielding Soul Edge (it doesn't actually say it's Mordred but we all know that the final battle was between Arthur and him) and that when Arthur died, he gave Bedivere a fragment of Soul Calibur which in turn prompted Bedivere to form the Aval Organization. The relation between both kings is the fact that they both used the spirit sword i guess.

Hmmm msybe they are teasing a new character with Knight King? Or would this technically count as a guest?

Question. Did they really confirm that SCVI will have less items for CaS then in SCV? Also, they say 100 items for the season pass.. will those items be exclusive to some characters or will they be available for everyone?

If it's not tournament legal then it shouldn't have ranked. I'm against CaS characters showing up in ranked.
You have strange logic. Tournaments and ranked matches is not same. In tournaments competitive players, In ranked matches both casual and competitive players. It's pointless make this mode exclusive for competitive players.

Question. Did they really confirm that SCVI will have less items for CaS then in SCV? Also, they say 100 items for the season pass.. will those items be exclusive to some characters or will they be available for everyone?

No one knows any details about any of that stuff unfortunately.

Back