Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck about "troll" CaS in ranked? I spammed Pyrrha's 66A+G to break their shit.

I wonder what made them decide on pink for Mi-na? Even her concept art is using her SoulCalibur colors of orange and yellow... :sc1min1:
latest

Sorry Kappa

tbh we shouldn't even have a diverse cast, or graphics, or stages, or music, anything but mechanics and a blank poly model

a truely competitive fighting game made for real fighting game players would be just two standard models who play exactly the same that way only the better competitive fighter is able to win in the competitive match competitively

the only game mode should be ranked match too because that's all that matters in the competitive fighting game even though everyone says online ranking is pointless and means very little.

You say that but...

Last edited:
latest

Sorry Kappa
You don't know how long I've been waiting for a chance at my favorite Korean once again, I'm just grasping at every single straw I can get to raise my hopes that I'll see him again next to Talim LMAO.
Yeah, but see, funny thing, Mi-na still had primarily orange and yellow colors in SoulCalibur II, so that can't be it.

Cassie got some orange shades on her new design... Ok I'll stop from now on LMAO
View attachment 52006
And Amy's got red and purple on lock, right? :sc4amy1:

Last edited:
actually, it's hard to believe it's almost here.

in fact, it feels like just yesterday when it was announced and we got the first trailer with Mitsu and Sophie.

Right? It feels weird to be getting it so soon. I honestly was expecting it to be released, or at least delayed, to early 2019.

Yeah, but see, funny thing, Mi-na still had primarily orange and yellow colors in SoulCalibur II, so that can't be it.

And Amy's got red on lock, right? :sc4amy1:

The red-orange/yellow for Mi-na makes sense when you look at both SCII and SCI, with her original shawl/crop top/loincloth look. Yun-seong has gradually been more synonymous with orange as the series went on, however, at least a very pure orange-y orange.

I remember that day when they announced the game :) I was so hyped
yeah, I remember I was worrying if it were to come to Xbox, since the rumors had it coming to PS4, PC, and Switch but not Xbox.

I would have been really disappointed if it had skipped Xbox. so when I saw Sophie in the 1st trailer, I pumped my fist the 1st time. then when I saw it coming to Xbox at the end, I pumped my fist the 2nd time......lol.

in fact, SC coming to SC kind of gave me the "green light" to get an Xbox 1 X, which I finally did this year.

Honestly i wasn't too excited for the game until sometime around the summer. Probably when Ivy and Zasalamel were announced. More gameplay footage started to surface and whatnot. Then i became more hyped and started paying attention to all the details that came up.

Back