Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

i have a question in regards to the block system. are you forced to use the block button or does the neutral standing and crouching auto block works propperly? in t7 the auto stand block didnt worked on some strings and you still got hit, is it here more consistent?
There is no auto-block in SC. You always have to hold the G button.

I propose we all tweet him on Friday, just to thank him (without crying for characters). He deserves to know that everything he did is fucking appreciated by a community that lost hope in the future of their beloved game. He deserves our recognition.
That sounds like an awesome idea. I'm in!
Thank you, im streaming some online gameplay atm :P
And the first thing I see is 'Titana'... XD

Seems I was right a number of people are dropping their review scores for Soulcalibur VI because of the Tira DLC controversy. Example;

"Had it not been for the rather unpleasant decision to block Tira as a Season Pass bonus, Project Soul's latest work would have had very few things to complain about." - Excerpt from The Games Machine Review...even then they gave it an 83 (whoever the hell they are).

Think it says something if even with the Tira "problem" reviewers are still giving it a score in the 80s.

Seems I was right a number of people are dropping their review scores for Soulcalibur VI because of the Tira DLC controversy. Example;

"Had it not been for the rather unpleasant decision to block Tira as a Season Pass bonus, Project Soul's latest work would have had very few things to complain about." - Excerpt from The Games Machine Review...even then they gave it an 83 (whoever the hell they are).

Think it says something if even with the Tira "problem" reviewers are still giving it a score in the 80s.

That is too bad. I know that whole thing with Tira as DLC was ugly, but this is quite a petty response to have. Is one character being announced as DLC really worth throwing that much of a fit about?
I understand the initial backlash and the arguments about why it was an awful decision, but I wish people would get over it already. It's only one facet of the game; there's more to focus on than just being butthurt about Tira as DLC.
It was a marketing incentive gone wrong. We get it. Let it go already.

Scummy practices by developers or publishers shall always earn ire. The fact Tira is not only day 1 DLC, but also featured in the arcade and has her style used in multiple characters' stories exacerbates the problem. Ignoring it, especially in a game review where potential buyers are looking for such things, would be irresponsible. On the bright side, the game appears to be largely liked by media despite its faults as @kyrt mentioned.

--Forgon

Also I have a question for anyone that has the game ! Does the graphics are same as beta ? Not that I hated beta graphics I am just curious

I'm playing a female character and...
FB_IMG_1539783811070.jpg

"Everything okay?" Sure, just got kicked around a bit, no big deal.

Back