Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

By the way guys, here are some good designs someone made.

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/soulcalibur-6-create-a-soul-showcase-thread-offer-your-soul.75601/

Taki SC3 2P outfit
bRJlByc.jpg

Sophitia's SC1 2P outfit
6fPY6MG.jpg

Mi-Na's SC1 P1 outfit
xAXFKov.jpg

so for those who have it ( luck b******s!! ), and have played through Libra of Souls, I just wanted to know how long your character stays "infected" with the Evil Seed?

if you align yourself to the "good/blue" side of the scale, do you eventually "purify" yourself of the infection?

I ask because from a role play perspective, I'm not sure I want to play as an infected/malfested character through the whole LOS mode.

thanks.

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/soulcalibur-6-create-a-soul-showcase-thread-offer-your-soul.75601/

Taki SC3 2P outfit
bRJlByc.jpg

Sophitia's SC1 2P outfit
6fPY6MG.jpg

Mi-Na's SC1 P1 outfit
xAXFKov.jpg

Ok really not bad considering it's not official alts, especially Taki's. Also that's my favorite Taki outfit. Well i hope we can do more cool alt like this with other characters and with the upcoming CaS parts in the season pass.

Taki SC3 2P outfit
bRJlByc.jpg

Sophitia's SC1 2P outfit
6fPY6MG.jpg

Mi-Na's SC1 P1 outfit
xAXFKov.jpg
These are awesome! Can't wait to remake them (as well as other old costumes) tomorrow :D Can't wait to see more too 'cause I'm pretty bad at designing old costumes and making them look good.

I did manage to recreate Zasalamel's 1P in SCIII in SCV though so I'll be applying that to him in SCVI for sure.

With all du respect nothing against the guy but only credit he gets from me is the game announcment thats it nothing really else stood out to me.
Na, he had some good reveals, some misses too but that's the nature of leaks.
I like the fact he kept the speculation well fuelled, it's valuable for the hype.

I'm the one who made these. Thanks for the compliment.
Would love to see more recreations :) I've been wanting to make 2Ps (and probably 3Ps) for the whole cast based on their previous outfits in other games but I'm not the best at utilizing what's available to accomplish that so it's nice to get a good idea from others.

I agree the Taki one looks the best and most accurate so far :)

As long as it's not bird girl I'm happy and I'm excited about the possibility of a soulcalibur character being in samurai shodown, even though I doubt it would happen even if SC had one of their characters as a guest

K, seems like you're getting a bit mixed up there. I assume by "bird girl" you're talking about Nakoruru. I understand you hate her but she does offer an interesting mechanic with a pet that hasnt really been explored yet in SC. The majority of SS characters are just going to look and move similar to Mitsurugi or Setsuka. Nakoruru is one of the few characters that is very different.

They cant put in Amakusa now, not after Viola. The crystal ball is no longer new and interesting. Plus you gotta figure that would definitely piss off Viola fans.

I was very vocal about Amakusa guest post SC4, not Nakoruru but we got Viola instead.

I don’t think we are getting old items in the sp. Okubo said in a interview they are working very hard on the armor packs for dlc after saying sc6 will have less items then sc5 cause of different races. I cannot imagine them ‘working hard’ on recycled stuff

Back