Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I always did assume the second guest would go in the middle. Now i'm just wondering if its still more guests on the bottom left and right...

Why does soulcalibur attract so many losers? This game doesn't even state your win ratio or amount of losses, you barely lose points in ranked, but folks still quit early. It's spiteful now. Okubo needs to make it so ragequitters get banned from online play for three days or so that you can't use your main for a set time. Folks quit in Ranked and leave/kick in Casual. Also, I fough a scummy short height Nightmare where his BB does insane damage. I think CaS height should be confined to the style you're using.

Why does soulcalibur attract so many losers? This game doesn't even state your win ratio or amount of losses, you barely lose points in ranked, but folks still quit early. It's spiteful now. Okubo needs to make it so ragequitters get banned from online play for three days or so that you can't use your main for a set time. Folks quit in Ranked and leave/kick in Casual. Also, I fough a scummy short height Nightmare where his BB does insane damage. I think CaS height should be confined to the style you're using.
Knowing you made someone salty enough to quit is way better then any points and I've seen D ranks meeting players with 0 RP so I don't think RP really matters too much

This game is too fun. Quickly rising up my list of favorite fighting games. Even if the new shit isn't quite the best, what with all the metered nonsense -- it's honestly not too bad. More to the point, the base gameplay is just too old school in design, I love it.

My newness to 3D fighters and Soulcalibur are wearing off. Really starting to recognize strings now, especially tonight. Everything kind of clicked, and I was like "Oh, yeah, side step that -- ah, that string has a low -- yeeep, jumped~" Fantastic. I am a big fan of fighters where there is a solution to problems at multiple locations and in multiple ways and this game does a great job of allowing the freedom for that.

This game is going right up there with GG and 3S for me in terms of being fun and satisfying to learn, win or lose.

--

Right now my main gripe is just that I think Soul charge shouldn't be invincible on recovery. If you're at a distance, you should be able to punish them.

I'm glad you'll never be in a position to direct or design a Soulcalibur game or any relevant game period.

The player from whose side connection was cut off should just get a loss and the one remaining a win.
I mean, if they can punish quitter in some games that means that they can detect the side that quitted, right?
Then why not just make it the most sensible way possible and both eliminate the reason to quit (as you lose anyway), stop annoyance to the winning side (as you still win) and not ban anyone for just being too butthurt to play anymore (banning should be last resort for those that actually hack, because forbidding from online play in a game you bought shouldn't be the norm, unless you actually break it. Even dicklizards and shell/cube/apple warriors should just be temporarily banned from just using CaS characters online, not the online play altogether).

You get some kind of penalty from rq, I saw a warning about that (even though I didnt rq...)

They dont say what kind of penalty it is.

Stay bitter. I'll gladly bop you with 2B. EDIT: Or anyone I currently use.

Yeah, probably. I'll readily admit i've never been spectacular at SC. Especially now since i have very little time to actually play it. However, maybe talking down to people for critcizing a game they purchased isn't the best idea when the very next post from you is doing exactly that.

Last edited:
Back