Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Who's the woman in the stream? I swear I've seen her somewhere before and it's really bugging me. Also 2B actually looks pretty cool.

It's official, whoever is doing the character selection screen is a royal derp. It looks like the two circles left and right of custom and random were moved, fine, but why the hole in the center (that isn't the center anymore), still, and why is Inferno still upper left corner causing asymmetry. It's terrible.

Nope, Inferno is in the upper left corner.
Cassandra is going into that hole to connect the chain of aryan I mean, to be next to her sister

So we dont get 2B's dress for CaS, but we get underwear with a stupid excuse of a backstory. Cant believe I paid for this shit. Twice!

Cassandra is going into that hole to connect the chain of aryan I mean, to be next to her sister

So we dont get 2B's dress for CaS, but we get underwear with a stupid excuse of a backstory. Cant believe I paid for this shit. Twice!

i mean you could have seen it coming tho, we didn't get Gerald's outfit either so i was not expecting that magically we would get access to her outfit. All we could do is hope but oh well

Here's hoping the shoes and gloves are at least separated from the rest of the lingerie. Otherwise it's entirely useless to me.
Did they say anything about her style being usable by CaS characters?

It's official, whoever is doing the character selection screen is a royal derp. It looks like the two circles left and right of custom and random were moved, fine, but why the hole in the center (that isn't the center anymore), still, and why is Inferno still upper left corner causing asymmetry. It's terrible.

Nope, Inferno is in the upper left corner.

Yes indeed, thanks. Plus, I unlocked Inferno a week ago lol :) I have noticed there is space next to the LEFT DLC SPOT and RIGHT DLC SPOT. Possible spots for unlockable characters ?

2B having a different pose when she's low on health is interesting :)

Glad she can be customised! Sad her parts aren't available >_<

Well the difference is that 2B is customizable like everyone else in the cast. So it doesn't make sense that her outfit isn't available.

No she’s customisable for pervs who wanna see her honey badger.

Nobody made it explicitly clear they wanted to see Geralt’s sack.

I’m more disappointed she just seems like Alisa on roids.

God I miss a good solid fighting style.

Now it’s all about tits, ass and apologies *eye roll*

Back