Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

it would be very odd if she can wear whatever but her outfit isn't available since all characters start in their outfit

however nightmares arm can't be used on other characters or CaS so it's not impossible

Bayonetta will never be a guest since it's a Switch exclusive.

If 2B's dress was available for customization, I am sure they would've shown it by now. They are literally shoving the CaS parts into every media outlet they can to appeal to the CaS community. I hope I am wrong.

Can we worry about the fact that some chars are way too fucking fast and powerful compared to others instead of a dress being usable or not. I seriously can’t even get a hit in using tira, not even 2A is faster then the opponents B attacks. I seriously need to lay my hands off ranked till balance update cause everyone is using cheap ass fucking characters.

unless Nioh gets released on Xbox, then the Nioh guy (William?) can't be a guest character.

Sekiro guy could since the game is multiplat.

but I don't want either as part of the Season Pass. if they do Pass #2, maybe they could include Sekiro guy to coincide with that game.

I dont think Sekiro could work because the game isnt out yet, so there is no established fan base of that character. No one would go buy SC for him if they dont even know if they like him or not.

Can we worry about the fact that some chars are way too fucking fast and powerful compared to others instead of a dress being usable or not. I seriously can’t even get a hit in using tira, not even 2A is faster then the opponents B attacks. I seriously need to lay my hands off ranked till balance update cause everyone is using cheap ass fucking characters.
Even in Gloomy?

maybe pick an easier character if she is giving you so much trouble right now. you really gotta work hard with Tira in most match ups, but it's not impossible. she is difficult, no wonder they put her at highest difficulty. Pick someone easier for now, it will help you in the long run when you decide to pick her up again.. it just seems like you lack overall experience.

Even in Gloomy?

yeah Gloomy is where its at Jolly is as always been slow AF, trying to change personality is a must. i use most of the time :2::B+K: cus some poeple just spam their :B: and :A: more than 2 times, easy way to change personality, but if they do something else you better hope it does not knockdown, knock back, knock up, stun, is a :BA: and/or other things that can fuck it up, nice thing to know tho is that if you use :2::B+K: on the exact moment of a :CE: she just tanks the hit without activating the :CE:(Except for Yoshi).

yeah Gloomy is where its at Jolly is as always been slow AF, trying to change personality is a must. i use most of the time :2::B+K: cus some poeple just spam their :B: and :A: more than 2 times, easy way to change personality, but if they do something else you better hope it does not knockdown, knock back, knock up, stun, is a :BA: and/or other things that can fuck it up, nice thing to know tho is that if you use :2::B+K: on the exact moment of a :CE: she just tanks the hit without activating the :CE:(Except for Yoshi).
the only way to use her effectively is to learn how to use both. if you gonna force her into gloomy, might as well pick someone else.. besides, this isn't the tira SA, go there. my advice still stands @iliass you seem to be new to this series, so try someone easier for now.

Last edited:
Im dying for them to add a filter to block out nightmare players online. How the hell can that lame as get 2 full meters after just being on 0 meter. How the he'll can you escape the CE can't even block it.

Last edited:
the only way to use her effectively is to learn how to use both. if you gonna force her into gloomy, might as well pick someone else.. besides, this isn't the tira SA, go there. my advice still stands @iliass you seem to be new to this series, so try someone easier for now.
Thanks, i’ve been playing since sc2 lol. I know it’s not impossible with tira and i do win quite a lot but i’m saying that most chars are waaaay faster and have waaay more reach which makes it frustrating.

You know I think I see the reasoning for the location of the characters on the character select screen. That the higher the location of the character the more central they are to the events of Soul Calibur which would explain Inferno in the top corner. The final version is still shit though IMO.

1541675433724 - Copy.png

Thanks, i’ve been playing since sc2 lol. I know it’s not impossible with tira and i do win quite a lot but i’m saying that most chars are waaaay faster and have waaay more reach which makes it frustrating.
Sorry, I made that assumption based on some questions you asked before. My bad. She is weaker than most characters, that's why you have to build strategies and knowledge about each of them, as you should in general anyway.

@sytus I wonder... it might have some significance but we will never really know, the order might just be random, or dictated by something else like:

symmetrical female character placement! from top to bottom you get
2 females in 1st row, 1 in second, 2 in third, 1 in fourth and 2 in fifth.

but yeah, good observation.

I noticed 2B's 2nd CE is supposed to be a callback to Ending A, but the position is wrong, she's too low on the opponent's body. I can understand the camera angle being where it is to avoid like, an MA vs. T situation, but that makes it the position even odder. Her hands should go the opponent's neck rather than her waist match their waist.

Back