Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm pretty sure pictures are just there so that you know what character you're picking and also player card personalization. It immediately loads the full character model after selecting someone which is a huge step up from SC5 so.....Idk.

Well it wouldn't make sense for them to give us all those "poses", allow us to fight these "atrocities" but not show their card. No sense at all.
I don't know about you, but I don't want to see these atrocities any longer than necessary, so I would prefer to just see them in the fight and then forget it ever happened.

Do y'all think 2B will have the same amount of weapon choices as the rest of the cast and also, how will they decide on how to pair them? Some are a little out there and some may not be used because they reference other games.

i think we will get only 2 pair of weapons, not more than that cus that's all what they have showed on the 2B character reveal trailer, but it would be nice if we got a full set of 7 kind of different weapons.

2B SOON™.PNG

Well, there are only five complete sets:

Virtuous (her primary we've seen so far)
Cruel (9S's set that is the same but golden/black, would make a great "2P")
Type-4O (we've seen this in the trailer)
Type-3 (more primitive, could be an alternate to Type-4O and in-line with Igneous Blade etc.)
Machine (decently different looking but still primitive comparatively)

The other two, we'd have to improvise. We have two more fist weapons only, so we'd have to make sets around those, Angel and Demon, but there's no Angel and Demon weapons for the other three groups, so they could do the Phoenix weapons with Angel and the Beast weapons with Demon, perhaps.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to see these atrocities any longer than necessary, so I would prefer to just see them in the fight and then forget it ever happened.
Well clearly the developers don't think like you or else we probably wouldn't have CaS, photo-taking, and creepy poses. But because we have those wonderful things it makes no sense why our pictures are only for our own view. Not even browsing through other people's creations can you see their pictures. It was clearly something they overlooked, it wouldn't make sense for it to be intentional.

Hey so quick question, do you get anything in Libra for balancing alignments?
I don’t believe it’s possible to “balance” alignments. Once your scales are one way or the other, which isn’t avoidable, you can’t seemingly go back to neutral. As soon as you would, you cross back over to the other side. My fourth character started dabbling in both sides because at that point I was curious and it doesn’t seem possible.

i think we will get only 2 pair of weapons, not more than that cus that's all what they have showed on the 2B character reveal trailer, but it would be nice if we got a full set of 7 kind of different weapons.

View attachment 54463
can she be a CaS?
then 7 or more
at this point there is no exception to this rule and thus no reason to assume anything else.
even geralt has 7

the only character that doesn't is inferno but inferno seems to defy allot of rules.

I really don't like all the malfested voices in CAS. From what I've seen online, most of the creations are ugly and awkward. Then there's of course the problem with the hurtboxes. To me CAS is just a hot mess.

Besides, there are better games for character creation anyway.

Just my preference I'm not hating on people who like CAS
Question, if I may, because you got me honestly curious. Can you name a better fighting game with character creation? Because I'm honestly always looking for one.

I'm assuming he probably didn't mean fighting games because i don't know of one either.
Of course I understand that, and I apologise if I didn't make my intention clear, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew another good fighter with creation. From what I kbow there was MK Armageddon, but that one was a trainwreck, and I wouldn't call Xenoverse a fighting game, at least not really.

Back