Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I want a slight hint of Setsuka(or next character) too but realistically, I am just expecting Haohmaru stuff.
I have half of a big hope for Setsuka, mainly because I feel like Okubo will want something new to show off to hype the community and when you think about it, Setsuka thematically fits Haohmaru as an opponent. I feel like just Haohmaru wouldn't raise any buzz because we already know he's in the game. Showing his gameplay wouldn't be quite a "reveal". Remember how back in EVO it was a double reveal of both Cassandra and Haohmaru, so I hope that's what they have in mind.

Anyways, what time can we expect it today?

Yuttoto starting off strong, very nice match! Now time for BlueGod to wreck Skyll, most likely...

Edit: Oh. Wow. I am so shocked. Seriously shocked. The shockedest. - m o n o t o n e -

Edit 2: Fantastic match for Linkorz! Some top-tier Siegfried play, to be sure. Perfect final round too!

Edit 3: Shen Chan bringing it home, too! Always glad to see an Azwel go down! -glances at BlueGod-

Last edited:
"Do your soul still burn for Tekken?" Kappa
0fpJZLY.gif

Are we in top 4?
Loser's bracket right now, not quite top 4, but getting there. First round winners were Yuttoto, BlueGod, Linkorz, and Shen Chan.

Skyll and TheKura getting their second chances currently.

Edit: And Skyll is out. Linkorz really is on fire today, though, so Skyll just got unlucky with this bracket, honestly.

Edit 2: After some technical difficulties, TheKura is out too, really great effort, but Shen Chan is Shen Chan, sooo...

Top 4 now! Yuttoto, BlueGod, Linkorz, and Shen Chan! I'm excited. Rooting for Yuttoto for the next match!! :sc2vol2:

Edit 3: I guess BlueGod got his revenge for last year... but I'll keep cheering for Yuttoto in loser's bracket! -claps for BlueGod in Azwel style ironically-

Last edited:
He don't trained much with Voldo because he secretly training Zasalamel :sc2vol2:"ZA WARUDO!" :sc3zas1:
I mean, Linkorz was close, that was nail-biting... but yes, the surprise Zasalamel out of nowhere was fantastic, even if I was hoping he would go with Raphael.

Regardless, go Yuttoto! Put BlueGod in his place!! TWICE!!! (Maybe with Zasalamel, maybe with Raphael, maybe with... secret fifth character~ :sc4amy1:)

Back