SOULCALIBUR 6 Announced at the TGAs!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Cautiously optimistic ... if they remove the energy bar from SC5, abandon the MICROTRANSACTION HELL that was Lost Swords and have more Just-Frame moves that SC4 had with longer, more fun combos ... yeah, GOTY 2018 for me.

happy because after years, we finally get another game but i am very skeptical already.

happy game got announced as soul calibur was the first fighting game i learned how to play well street fighter was always there but it was always casual play, i just dont like how the director said "i will use what i learned with tekken 7 for this project" i personally do not like tekken and want soul calibur to be its own thing, not be in tekken's shadow. I bought tekken 7 and was very unimpressed by the slugish movement compared to other fighting games. I hope this game is made with competitive mindset. I am already not happy with all the excess effects on attacks. It makes the game look more fantasy like instead of a more "realistic" look the classic Soul calibur had. They should tone down all the bright magic effects on the attacks and go for a more traditional Soul calibur look.

i like the parrying stuff but will need to see more, also what is it with the sword clashing? i hope its not a mini game or something because that would make it more casual.

after the disappointing,unsupported, unfinished game that was SCV with lack of balancing and fan favorite characters being removed for half arsed clone replacements , it left much to be desired. here is hoping we get a fun,competitive and rewarding game with lots of deph.

AHHHHHHHH-is the only feeling I can muster.

But for real, I'm wondering if they'll use the younger versions of characters in a catch-up style story mode. Retcon all the story into something they can build on in the future. Hype af for whatever they bring.

So...I can play as Sophitia. My girl came home.

My girl came home, guys. She's home. ;u;

1266784038597.jpg

I came so hard I won't be able to properly walk for all the day onward.
Where the fuck do I preorder Ultimate Deluxe Legendary Edition of this?!

Live streams

2 Viewers
kanskaii
kanskaii
SoulCalibur VI Ranked Fun!!!
1 Viewers
blue_beards_ultimate_time
blue_beards_ultimate_time
Let's FIGHT VIEWERS CAN YOU STOP THE EVIL BLUE BEARD OR WILL YOU LET HIM FALL INTO DARKNESS 😈🔥 TRY YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN !!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back