SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night that I was playing SoulCalibur I in the arcades and using Soul Charge with amazing effects - obviously this will only happen in SoulCalibur VI!

Does anyone know the exact conditions for Lethal Hit?

Mitsurugi looks so good in this game... some very high level juggles possible with his stances it seems...

scvi-mitsu-1ba-b-lethal-hit-rlc-a-b-gif.48173

Were his juggle opportunities anywhere near as good in previous SCs?

I had a dream last night that I was playing SoulCalibur I in the arcades and using Soul Charge with amazing effects - obviously this will only happen in SoulCalibur VI!

Does anyone know the exact conditions for Lethal Hit?

https://8wayrun.com/threads/lethal-hits-in-scvi.19841/

Mitsurugi looks so good in this game... some very high level juggles possible with his stances it seems...

scvi-mitsu-1ba-b-lethal-hit-rlc-a-b-gif.48173

Were his juggle opportunities anywhere near as good in previous SCs?

In SCVI, Mitsu is at his best for launcher combos because of Lethal Hit & Soul Charge Mode 22_88BB.

At around 8:28
This fellow Youtuber, History Behind The Warrior, has been invited to Namco Bandai HQ next week to get early access at SCVI. I wonder, will it be one of the previous builds, or a brand new one ? with new characters? It'll probably be around 20th of this month, and if we ARE going to get a new trailer this month, then that's about the right time to drop a new trailer, right? At least that's something to think about for the time being.

^ Hum very interesting.

PS: I dreamed Taki last night and he uploaded this video today, could be a sign, maybe lol
Hopefully all dreams aren't a sign: I dreamt they introduced Yoshimitsu with his Tekken 3 appearance, but also Angel, which was a male bulky fighter derived from Tekken's Angel and fighting with an arrow-throwing shield.

Hopefully it'll be soon, but the way the interview is worded is quite ridiculous: "In the near future, there may be an announcement on the release date."

It sounds like there might be an announcement soon... or not so soon. So they are saying "the release date will be announced, sooner or later", thanks Captain Obvious.

So listening to that music when Kilik and Xianghua were revealed makes me think we might get a China stage that's like the ones in II and IV. For some reason I see it taking elements of the battlefield (Hilde's and Tira's stages) as well just by being open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back