SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SoulCalibur had a tweet they deleted today, NamcoBandai account also retweeted it. It was deleted within 20 minutes of it going up.

All I had i can remember from the notification was the word "hear", dunno if i was more witcher stuff or something they didnt mean to talk about yet.

Anyone catch it?
It was about Dragon Ball, the image was Goku and Broky fighting in space.

I kind of feel like Lizarman is just like Yoshimitsu in the sense that he gets a complete makeover every game. I wonder how much of a departure these two characters will be from their SC1 designs.

The boxart logo (as well as the logo used on the official Bandai Namco website) and the logo shown in Geralt's trailer is slightly different.
latest
latest

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that it's just the reflection of the lightning on the cover.
Hmmm, could be but I doubt it seems that that is the official png image used on the website. So it may have just been designed that way. Although, you could be completely right.

While I know I'm going to regret posting this here: This is why I say Markman ain't shit. Yeah I said it!

You're a bit overly sensitive. Have some fun in life. You ain't shit either. :D

One of the many reasons why I miss Filthie Rich. If you’re gonna be a community rep, don’t be an asshole.

I miss Rich too. I'm not an asshole. If I offended anyone with the obvious troll tweet, then I would like to apologize (even personally). Cheers.

BTW, while I'm here. Hoping to get SOULCALIBUR VI out to more events so people can try it out.

There's the San Francisco event next weekend. After that there will be a few more FGC events where we'll have demo stations (like Final Round). Once they can be announced, I'll post them here. Hope you guys get some time to enjoy the game. I've been having a blast watching the community go at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boxart logo (as well as the logo used on the official Bandai Namco website) and the logo shown in Geralt's trailer is slightly different.
latest
latest

Seriously, I think that the second logo just looks like that because of the box art. The C, A, V and I are just probably highlighted because of the lightning in the middle and the swords are probably just that color because isn't the first logo transparent? At least the swords? The second logo was just probably edited out from the box art and took some of the background color with it.

BTW, while I'm here. Hoping to get SOULCALIBUR VI out to more events so people can try it out.

There's the San Francisco event next weekend. After that there will be a few more FGC events where we'll have demo stations (like Final Round). Once they can be announced, I'll post them here. Hope you guys get some time to enjoy the game. I've been having a blast watching the community go at it.

I hope to see you soon. :)

This is really awesome to hear. If possible, please try to let us know further in advance than the last few events! I really wanted to go to FR but couldn't because of how short the notice was.

Relative to this, is there any way you can confirm if SC6 will be at combobreaker? The more time we have before the event the more likely we can get out there and spread the good word about how good SC6 is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back