SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, one thing we need to bear in mind is that DLC need to SELL so whoever the character/characters are gonna be they need to be extremely popular or demanded.

The Jpn site has been updated with the recent foursome’s bios - https://sc6.soularchive.jp/sp/character/

(No mention of Grøh’s dad, but it does mention his “best friend” - “Curtis”)
I have no idea where you're seeing this... not that I don't believe you, its just that I don't read japanese. Well, does Sophitia's biography mention Cassandra and Xianghua and Kilik's mention Maxi? In any case, they could be hiding daddy because he is a new character.

This "Curtis" guy sounds interesting, anyone think that he might also be part of the Aval Org? I find it hard to see someone part of what sounds like some sort of secret society being friends with someone outside of it. That's just me though. It'd be a shame if Curtis gets the Rothion treatment. I still feel like this Curtis guy sounds like he could be important though.

I have no idea where you're seeing this... not that I don't believe you, its just that I don't read japanese. Well, does Sophitia's biography mention Cassandra and Xianghua and Kilik's mention Maxi? In any case, they could be hiding daddy because he is a new character.

Hi - I don't read it either (well, I do recognise the sounds of some of the characters, but that's about it.) I just used a translation engine -

sex Man
Birthplace Kingdom of Denmark / Norway
height 181 cm
body weight 82 kg
Birthday November 18
blood type Type A
Used weapons Double saver
Weapon name Alondite · Replica
School name Aval Double Swordsmanship
Human relations Best friend, Mr. Curtis, Ozuru

And yes, Soph's bio does mention Cassandra (and her brother, and parents)

Used weapons Double saver
Human relations Best friend, Mr. Curtis, Ozuru

saver -> saber
best friend - curtis; master - ozuru

oozuru could be spelled differently of course, may as well be osel, ozel, osul, ozul etc.
impossible to say with certainty now.

Either 1 character is a pre order dlc, or at the very least 1 character will be post launch DLC.

The number I am giving is a bare minimum based on SCIV and SCV Dlc practices. Things can and probably will change, but until we see the change I'll be skeptical.

Every time I imagine SCVI getting a lot of DLC characters I'm reminded that Okubo worked on Tekken 7 and it's whopping 2 DLC characters

Tekken 7 had an Arcade run for years where they kept adding characters though, Soul Calibur doesn't.

Ok so Kilik's biography does not talk about anyone related to him (no details about his relations, only that he was raised since childhood in the LSS temple) and he grew a bit (2cm). He still has Kali-Yuga as his weapon.

Xianghu's bio also states that both her parents are deceased (her father is rumored deceased by her mother), she lost some weight and her weapon has a "name", it's "sword inherited from her mother (sword of protection)", which is most probably Krita-Yuga.

Nightmare hasn't changed much, except he grew 4cm taller and put on an amazing 60kg since SCI ^^

Last edited:
saver -> saber
best friend - curtis; master - ozuru

oozuru could be spelled differently of course, may as well be osel, ozel, osul, ozul etc.
impossible to say with certainty now.

Thank you for this insight - so is it right that Curtis is listed as his best friend, and this "Osel" person (if it's "Ösel", that's a Nordic word - it's an island) is his master?

Thank you for this insight - so is it right that Curtis is listed as his best friend, and this "Osel" person (if it's "Ösel", that's a Nordic word - it's an island) is his master?
Exactly, "Best friend: Curtis, Master: Ozuru" (until we get the correct spelling).

Thinking out loud here, but this "Ozuru" person that is listed as his master, their name in Japanese means "Sorry."
If they're going with a romanized version and it's something like Øsel/Ösel (an island as mentioned earlier) then that's interesting because it could possibly be his dad and that's his name (I'll tell you now that I still don't know his official, decided upon name) and they're intentionally not revealing his dad by name in his bio, possibly for plot reasons.
Either way, this is stuff to keep in mind due to them putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back