SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Characters reveal, Really Bandai Namco? I mean really????

photofunky.gif

Kilik looks cool i like him. WTF was that thing at the End? Story mode footages? or his canon gameplay? Hummmmmmmmm
First impression on Edgelord/Groh is that i like him, i like his name as well, his playstyle feels to be intresting so far.
Night is back, that's tigh
X looks wonderful and nice costume as well. Her face is a little bit meh tho, but maybe it's because lightnings in the game are still not full? (I remember how Xiaoyu looked weird in early T7 builds but then she got better with new graphics update)

It would have been cool if we get new Stage reveal, next time i hope, they showed 4 new characters that's nice, i expected 3 characters reveals at maximum tbh lol

Groh is fucking awesome! Probably gonna main him.
Those supers! Those awesomely animated supers first time in 3D fighting games!
Malfested Kilik is an awesome idea!
Dat Nightmare!
Also Kilik confirms my thoughts about alternate CEs while in SC.
This trailer is pure awesomeness!!!

Would it be correct to assume because they didn't show Siegfried as a skin to Nightmare in the trailer, they might be different characters in this game?

Hmm.. Groh.. he looks very anime-ish and almost to the point of not fitting into SC. His playstyle looks interesting though.
Nightmare is back, and he's looking good. Cool horse too.
Xianghua and Kilik! Their updated designs look nice.

And wtf @ Malfested Kilik at the end? I'm guessing the story is going to be focused more on him this time around.

Kilik was infected by the "evil seed" in SC1 which made him into a killing machine. I guess this time they took that idea and made it 1,000 times more savage. I really want to know how that works, it looks really awesome.

Yes, actually it's Kali-Yuga that has absorbed some power of the evil sword, alongside the absence of Dvapara-Yuga. I think this era will be explored visually most likely.

Kilik's new costume looks like a mix between his SC1 and SC4.

Actually it kinda looks like that concept art we saw way before.
ddab894ffe4bd239a0b7a09ec69520b1.png

SO excited to know more about Edgelore. In the hope that they will explain those things. I wonder who made those scares for Grøh and what's the lore on his eye, really hope they will explain where it came from and give the character more lore deep.

PS: This kind of remind me of Juri, like having some kind of power in her eye that can be unleash via her eye. (+ Eye covered with Eyepatch)

Please Project Soul make the Soul Calibur Univers and Lore even more deeper.. Don't be like fucking lazy like Trollada please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back